Size: 4 ladies size 10-12|Colour: Raspberry|Change
Price:£16.45+ Free shipping

on 12 November 2013
Would definitely recommend this product, my daughter loves it and certainly stands out from the crowd at gymnastics! A perfect fit with growing room (she is 6), overall really pleased.
on 31 January 2013
This was bought as a surprise present for one of my gymnastic granddaughters and she was thrilled with it when she opened it on Christmas morning. Delivery was very speedy too.
on 8 February 2014
Perfect fit, lovely colour and great quality.
Very happy and impressed with the fast delivery too. Would definitely recommend to others.
on 18 October 2013
Delivered really quickly and was just what i expected lovely shade of blue i went for but great choice in colours.
on 29 August 2013
The item arrived quickly and as advertised. The sizing was good for a 9-10 yr old and its a vivid colour. Good price and please with the purchase.
on 3 January 2013
i ordered this for my cousins daughter she loved the colour and easily washable and so comfortable too. Suitable for girls aged 6/7
on 14 March 2014
My daughter was desperate for a leotard for gym class. I didn't want to spend a huge amount of money as she can be quite faddish. So far, we have been very pleased! It looked quite small but it actually fits perfectly (she is 7 and I bought age 7-8). It also looks just as good after washing. Good value for money!
on 22 April 2013
Nice colour and good value of money as a starter. Although the size I've bought was for reception 5 years of age, this was a little bit big for my daughter as she was petite. How ever next time should buy a bit lower size for her to make it as a nice fit for her.
on 23 November 2015
This is a good leotard but it has to be hand washed which is a bit inconvenient for a busy mum! It's swimming costume material so its not very warm compared to the velour ones but it was a good price and colour and my daughter who is a squad gymnast loves it.
on 18 January 2015
I bought this for my daughter who is 6 years old. The alternative was a 5/6 size so I went for the bigger one. My daughter is of average height and it fits her with growing room.