on 22 April 2013
I have really enjoyed reading this book. I am a Christian and have been considering Angel presence, recently, following my own experiences. I began by looking for the Billy Graham book on Angels and found this one too. I had the great pleasure of hearing Judith and Francis McNutt speak about 20 years ago in a town near me in the UK. I therefore trust their ministry/integrity. This gave me confidence to down load this book. I already know that there are Angel books out there which are not wholesome (Judith explains the difference between different kinds of Angels). Some of the experiences, gathered for the book, and indeed, Judith's own experiences are truly breath taking. Well worth a read if you are interested in understanding more about Angels, their roles and power. I will take them far more seriously from now on.
on 4 August 2012
This book was so good, I bought three more for my friends and family.
I definitely recommend it. Buy it ! Through this book, you will learn just how God uses His mighty Angls to protect us.
Great book.
on 27 August 2013
Good, easy to read book using biblical text to back up the statements that are made. I would recommend this book.
on 17 April 2013
A really lovely book, easy to read and very thought provoking, well worth the money. If ever you are wondering about angels then this is the book for you!
on 21 April 2015
Prior to reading this book, I had never given much thought to angels or indeed how they could have influenced my life. I know in my heart that God works in mysterious ways but never associated them with Angels. I am now convinced that the angels can take on many forms, whether a heartfelt inward whisper or through another human being. I also believe that God brings people into my life for a particular reason, even if I don't understand it at the time. As if to illustrate His power, I had been praying for something deeply personal for some time with no clear direction from God. On Easter Sunday past, I was getting ready for church. Lying on the ground in front of my car were two small pieces of a branch in the shape of a cross. These were not present the night before. My eyes were drawn to the cross which literally 'shouted' to me. "Jesus is alive and has conquered death!" I am now convinced the angels put the 'cross' there as an answer to my prayers. God did indeed hear my prayers!

I have no hesitation at all recommending this book which is well written.
on 26 May 2013
Just what I needed to read up on this subject for a bible study. Excellent reading, loads of information to study and very interesting.
on 7 August 2013
Shaz

Very informative, i learned a lot from this book about the unseen world, not flakey and compelling - loved it!
on 11 July 2013
Great book...it was a very eye opening book. Highly recommend it if you want to really appreciate the existence of angels
on 16 April 2013
This is essential reading for all Christians. We must be fully aware of our enemy and the armour we have against him.
on 31 March 2013
this book made me realise that experiences i have had in the past have been truly angelic and sent by God. Wonderful.