on 16 January 2015
Me and my sister love these books, cant put them down so glad there is so many as you can go streight to the next one if on kindle, my sister has started again as she loves them so much I dont want them to end. I find myself still reading when my husband gets up for work.
on 4 December 2012
The Red River books are a great series! It's interesting to read about the life of the first settlers in Dakota territory (its fictional) and I love how God is just there in their everyday lives. Read the books in order tho!
on 2 November 2014
Im absolutely loving this series. So sweet and so well written. Im waiting on the next two in the series to arrive as it takes weeks to get here from America! I cant seem to find them anywhere in the UK.
on 28 June 2014
I so enjoyed this book, I found I just couldn't put it down. It was well written and the characters were so believable, I've read book one and can't wait to read three and four.
on 3 September 1999
This book is really good! Ingeborg loves again and marries again. Haakan is a funny charactor and I'm glad that they got married. This is a good book! Way to go Lauraine!
on 6 August 2014
I've read a few books by Lauraine Snelling and I've not been disappointed so far. This is a great follow up to the last book and the new characters add a new dimension.
on 9 November 2013
As with the first book in this series, I thoroughly enjoyed reading how the original familes carried on through some hard times as well as joyous ones,
on 20 January 2014
Excellent story. Lovely rounded, interesting characters and wonderful setting. Would like to read more from this author. Real reading enjoyment
on 6 October 2015
This saga continues as the families involved recover and expand. New characters arrive and with God's blessing the farms start to thrive.
on 11 January 2014
Really enjoyed this continuing story of the early settlers from Norway to the USA, and all the hardships the managed to overcome.