5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I love this underbust, pretty cheap and great quality, looks better than many other more expensive corsets I have! I'm usually a size 10 and bought an 'M'. I manage to close it completely and have a great effect, so I wouldn't go for an 'S' unless you're more of a 8/10.

If you wanna see it on: [...]
Published on 31 July 2012 by F. Brazzorotto

1.0 out of 5 stars It was too small even tho i'm a size 10-12 ...
It was too small even tho i'm a size 10-12 but it didn't fit .. i bought a bigger size i hope it fits and this one i will use it when i lose few inches. The delivery took so long too :/
Published 1 month ago by Julia Bairova

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 31 July 2012

If you wanna see it on: [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Creates a flat stomach!!!, 31 Jan 2013
Ordered this last week, after just having my 3rd baby I'm not looking and feeling as great on my tummy area....the corset sucked me in all the right places and made me feel so confident. Some corsets are uncomfortable to wear, but this one feels really good. Now anything I feel a little podgy in, I can wear this to disguise it. I'm a size 10/12 in clothes and ordered a size large, at first it was too small, but you have to loosen the ribbon on the back as much as you can then tighten it to fit your shape....excellent buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars It was too small even tho i'm a size 10-12 ..., 14 Aug 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars It's good size that it's easy to wear with any clothes(trousers ..., 18 Sep 2014
It was along wait for the corset to be delivered.
It's good size that it's easy to wear with any clothes(trousers skirts and dresses)
The material used are not of good quality that within one week of wearing it ripped off especially where where the material was attached to the bones
It
The ribon at the back is thin that it comes out on its own even if joy tie it properly
Would not recommend it to anyone cause it's awaste of money as it is used daily you need something which will last abit longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking corset!, 26 Aug 2014
Perfect fit for my size, nice material easy to put on too.Recommend to anyone who wants to start wearing corsets/under bust corsets so comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look like the pic, I actually prefer this!!, 16 Sep 2014
So happy with this product, was given between 7-21 days for delivery after it had been dispatched only ordered it last Monday and received it this morning. Worn it all day long and have found it extremely comfortable. And for those people that have it is TOO tight, please remember that this is a CORSET. Although it is not as the seller described it, but I personally think it looks nicer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug 2014
Happy with my putchase.sexy and elegant. Wiicly arrived. Well recomended seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 July 2014
Does the trick. Good quality. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyday use, 15 April 2014
Great for wearing it once in a blue moon but if your intention is to wear it everyday to help suck in your stomach don't bother because it ends up bending on you.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 21 Aug 2014
The item I received was not satin, it was PVC with a G string to match