4.0 out of 5 stars 14 card slot leather credit debit holder wallet
The wallet is good quality plain leather wallet with 14 slots permanently riveted to the case. Warning the maximum number of credit/debit/store cards that will fit in the wallet with the tab shut is much less than 2 per slot.
Published 21 months ago by rb130599

3.0 out of 5 stars Product Pic Needs To Be Updated
Published 17 months ago by gunnerswharf

3.0 out of 5 stars Product Pic Needs To Be Updated, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Direct-Home® Black Gents Mens Faux Leather Credit Debit 14 Card Slots Holder Wallet (Apparel)
I'm not certain if I got a different product or not, but the product I got is slightly different from the product pic that is advertised and I think other customers are in the same boat as myself. Now I am not disappointed in the product, it is well built, but I think the product pic is misleading as it shows the credit cards are a perfect fit for the card slots. This is not the case. The width of the card slots are 1.5cm larger than the average credit or business card so it's not an exact snug fit. The actual dimension of the card slots are 9cm x 7cm. It's not genuine leather and delivery took 3 days. All said, it works for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars 14 card slot leather credit debit holder wallet, 4 July 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Leather Card Wallet, 29 Sep 2012
Editor 489 "MJW" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
A neat piece of equipment, only thing that stops it being five stars is the pockets take a normal sized debit or credit card but are a little short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item to replace my existing wallet., 8 Mar 2013
I needed this wallet as my old wallet had fallen to bits it is what I needed and ideal for my cards I would recommend this item to any buyer looking for a credit card holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars wallet, 14 Oct 2012
good cheap holder, plenty of holders in the wallet. arrived in good quick time and the wallet is very good quality

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT BRILLIANT, 1 April 2014
The plastic card holders are not very strong & split very easy, the outer leather case is ok. Would not give a present

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Mar 2014
I got this for my mum as she has numerous store cards, she is very pleased with it, great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars credit card plastic wallet, 27 Mar 2014
It not what I was looking for .it would have been good if the out side cover was bit solid or like wallet

4.0 out of 5 stars card wallet, 13 Mar 2014
Mr. M. J. Laming "mick laming" (Hampshire U/K) - See all my reviews
Very good value for the money, arrived promptly from this seller, has plenty of leaves for my cards and fits my back pocket perfectly

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 18 Feb 2014
Substantial little card holder that exactly fulfils the task it was designed for. Just the right size and just the right number of card holders

ARRAY(0xaa3b445c)