5.0 out of 5 stars DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS!
Published 20 months ago by Shesh

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings on this product
This item arrived well before the delivery date and was securely packaged.My first impression once I got the hang of it was how well it adhered to my eighty percent wool bedroom carpet.
Published 4 months ago by Alpha

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS!, 14 April 2013
Shesh (Greater Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everbuild Roll and Stroll Carpet Floor Protection 600mm x 75 Metre (Misc.)
After reading many positive reviews on this product I decided to give it a try. As a woman living alone, I like to think of myself as independent, though in this case was slightly worried incase the product was awkward to fit. I was however pleasantly surprised. I slowly unravelled the roll and as another reviewer recommended, spread the covering film with a brush as I went along, though it could easily have been secured by hand. I fitted it alone in three rooms and also up the stairs and landing which didn't take that long. It was also easy to work with and there was no doubling back. Overall it went down with ease and stayed put during the three days it took to replace my windows. At the end, it removed with no problems whatsoever and the carpet underneath was good as new. I didn't use this in my bathroom as this particular one is for use on carpetting only; there is another Roll and Stroll for floor coverings such as laminate, tiles and lino. Overall I was really pleased with this product, of which I still have some left ready for use again at some point. Well recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 21 Jan 2014
Bought this to protect stair carpet during bathroom refurbishment. The plumbers were up and down 50 times a day for 7 days. it was actually down for about 3 weeks whilst we did other jobs. When we took it up the carpet was perfect. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Nov 2011
Really does roll and stroll and stick. Had mine down for a new bathroom and now decorating so it's been down for over a month and is still stuck and protecting. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Feb 2014
This product is easy to lay on carpet and works perfectly, over the years we have used dust sheets with varying degrees of success
and would found leaving this roll down for over and then lifting it left the carpet unmarked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did a Good Job, 10 Jan 2014
Used this product to protect the stairs & landing whist moving into our new house it was easy to use and stayed steadfastly in place even though there was a lot of heavy furniture to bring up & down the stairs. It kept our brand new carpet in perfect condition. Highly reccommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings on this product, 16 Aug 2014
Alpha (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
Unfortunatly I could not say this about my polyester stair and living room carpet.The stair carpet was a nightmare.and as fast as I laid one tread the previous one started to lift.I wasted much of the roll.
The polyester dining room carpet having more traffic was slightly! better in staying put.But nowhere near as satisfactory as the wool carpet.Any ideas why one should differ from the other would be appreciated.
On the whole this product does as advertised in keeping dirt and spills from ruining carpets.That is if you can get it to stay put.
Would I buy and use again?definatly on my wool carpet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job, 15 April 2014
This product is fantastic!
I had the builders around and did not want them to destroy my carpets; after looking for a carpet I decided this was the best one and it lived up to my expectations, not only did it save my carpet from a spill it completely humiliated the carpet protector the contractors initially wanted to lay down.

I bought over five rolls personally and can't recommend it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jan 2014
Sticks like the proverbial to a carpet .Used on stairs carpet during house move stayed put. Good product and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 26 Mar 2013
Great product at a great price. Went down really easily, stayed in place despite numerous workmen walking up and downstairs. Came up easily too with no damage to the carpet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service, 9 July 2014
This is an excellent product, it certainly saved the cream carpets on our recent house move. Even our removal men asked where the product was from as they were so impressed.