on 16 April 2014
Really pleased with camera. Much of what is brilliant about photography has been lost in the digital age. Waking up in the morning after a night out to find a bunch of Polaroids stuck to the fridge is a fantastic way to jump back in time. Great size in comparrison to a lot of other instant cameras. The photo quality is really good with nice size shots. The bundle I bought that came with film was a real bargin. Prompt delivery and service. Great product, now to get snapping.
on 28 March 2013
Easy to use, fun to use, instant pics are of decent quality.
perfect for house parties or family gatherings, although i wouldn't want to carry it about for holiday photo's as its a bit too big and cumbersome for that, however that said i love it.
on 21 February 2014
This camera is perfecft for people who love photography and really want to add that vintage vibe to it rather than editing it to make it look vintage.
I've used this camera on days out with friends and the photos always turn out amazing. My friends all now want to buy one. This really good value for the camera and the films that go with it.
It's been great turning something I love to do and making it into a vintage photo and memory.
on 30 May 2013
I didn't expect that the camera is really huge!! Unbelievable huge. Looks quite stupid but I like it!
I have been looking for an Intax for long. The film is bigger than the normal size. Since the camera is quite easy-use, so the quality of the films are not as good as electronic ones, especially for indoor photos. And the light effect is a little hard to manage.
Anyway, it is with acceptable price.
on 23 January 2015
Brilliant camera! Being a bit of a photography nerd I've always wanted a Polaroid or Polaroid like camera once I saw this I knew I had to get it. Everything comes in the pack as instructed in the discription as well as the additional film package. Only downfall I have about the camera is the fact you cannot take photos late at night as they come out blank. For better quality I've learnt to let the photos develop in a warmish dark place like your pocket. This is a very user friendly item, comes with instructions also. Wide photos are amazing for some shots and landscapes. Overall, VERY HAPPY with the product, would recommend to anyone looking for a "Polaroid like" camera for brilliant quality and less money. Also, the item came well before the expected delivery date. BROWNIE POINTS!
on 9 January 2015
A bit big but my daughter loves it. Couple of photos didn't come out so well, but the entertainment factor is great! For better quality photos, use your digital one or camera on your phone. However you end up with all well orchestrated photos because we tend to delete the "funny" ones! This one is back to the old days where you get one shot at it! For fun factor and more natural photos- use this! We found everyone fighting to have the print because you know you will never get round to emailing everyone a copy!
on 4 March 2013
Really pleased with this camera. The photos are a nice size and come out well for instant photos. Good value with the 60 films in the package as well. Check out the dimensions of the camera though - I didn't look and it was a lot bigger than I expected!
Still, not too heavy and it does come with a neck strap. Really easy to set up and use. Instructions aren't great but they're barely needed as it's so simple. Definitely recommend.
on 27 July 2015
I love this Camera, We have bought it for photo's to go into out guest book at our wedding instead of just having people write something we will have their faces too :-). It is big but it has to be for the pictures to come out the size they do. I love it and recommend it to anybody. It came in really good time too. All in all very happy.
on 1 April 2014
This Camera is a great buy, I bought it for my personal use and it came right on time. The packaging was slightly damaged however the product and film packs were all in perfect condition and ready to use straight away! A great buy if you want to impress or explore instant photography!
on 30 March 2014
got this for my ladys 20th. it is huge. but comical huge because she is small. photos are really nice size and quality. settings are easy to change. all around great camera. dont be put off by the size because it really is a fantastic product.