on 19 April 2013
I have to say that these are really great boots. They're sturdy, yet supple to wear. They give great support to your foot & ankle, yet allow good movement to the ankle for changing gear & breaking. The top part of the boot is nice & really comfortable, & allows layers to be encompassed within (base layer, leathers, etc.). But best of all, they look the part.

The only problem I have with these boots, & the reason I only gave 4 stars, is because of the sizing. I originally ordered a size 9 (which is the size of the majority of most of my footwear). When they arrived, I couldn't even get these on my feet. I contacted Ghost Bikes, who sorted out the return of these & replacement of a pair of size 10. So, I can't fault the supplier in their service. However, if I had known before ordering that the sizes are small, I would have ordered size 10 to start with.
The size 10 boots still feel quite tight, but they aren't supposed to be loose, they are supposed to hold & support your feet & ankles in case of a crash. I think my main problem is the bunions I have on my feet, these can be painful at times, & because these boots are tight, they can cause pain if I wear the boots for too long. However, this is not a fault with the boot.

Verdict:
These are really great boots, They're comfy, waterproof & look excellent. My only advice is... If you have wide fitting feet, or if you're a half size, go for the next size up.
on 8 November 2012
The best pair of motorcycle I have ever bought. Fantastic quality. Well finished & a good colour.The boot was designed & made for British biker, it does not get better than this. Also excellent value for money. The boots were delivered as quickly as advertised and well packaged.Would definatley buy this make of boot and from the same seller again without a doubt. Thankyou
on 29 October 2015
This is the 2nd time I've ordered these boots. I wore the first ones 6 days a week for 2 years and they're perfect for commuting. Even after 2 years, the velcro is still really good. They're Very warm in winter, cool in summer, waterproof and best of all, very comfortable. I can wear them all day and feels like a regular shoe. I've recommended them to several of my friends already and like it a lot too. Highly recommended and great value for money. They break in too rather quick, which is a good bonus !
Admittedly the 2nd pair I got had a manufacturer fault, and the customer service was superb and prompt. Can't argue with any of it !
on 19 December 2012
I ordered these boots at around 3pm and got them before 2pm the next day with £5 express delivery via FedEX. Which is a bargin in my opinion.

The boots themselves came well packaged (be careful opening the wrapping in case you need to send them back due to size etc). The fit is great, I have normal boots in sizes 10 and 11 that both fit, I took a punt on getting an 11 in these as another reviewer mentioned they are on the tighter side. They fit me perfectly. There is enough room around the calves for me to wear a base layer/ long johns, or possibly a pair a trousers. But then again my calves aren't particularly big.

The sole is rigid but does offer longitudinal flex so you can walk about in them without any trouble.

Overall, chuffed with my first pair of bike boots. Will test them out tomorrow.
on 22 August 2014
I've had these 6 months to replace in short term some Sidi Vertebraes and I wear them 5 days a week for 20 mile commute. They're fine for the money but within the first month one of the red sole rubbers started peeling away from the sole so I had to super glue it back on - no problem since. There is also some cracking appearing in the vinyl just behind the gearchange reinforcing on both boots, which will probably affect the waterproofing in heavy downpours. For the money they're good value though.
on 17 October 2013
I chose this rating because the product appears to be well made they look good and are very comfortable at the right price. The seller talks to the customer, delivers swiftly and charge no postage on this item, and their returns policy is super.
I will not hesitate to recommend them to my colleagues. However I must also say that I found that I needed a size two sizes larger than my normal fitment.
on 31 August 2014
I have to say, having ridden professionally for many years, I reluctantly had to retire my trusty Altberg's. They have lasted some 15 years now and still do not let in water. I would have had them re-furbished but that service is no longer available. I spent months looking at various cheaper options but needed a waterproof boot for that annual weeks holiday on the continent where we always have one wet day in the mountains. having read lots of reviews and thinking you only get what you pay for, I have to say, these boots are fantastic. I did get 1 size up from my shoe size and they were a perfect fit. I tuck in my leathers and only felt the zip once whilst walking. I'm used to a wider heel and wobble a bit girlie like at first when walking. The were extremely light and flexible and really didn't need breaking in. After 15 mins in the saddle I wasn't conscious I had new boots on. They are extremely quality looking and like many reviews have stated I checked the toe protector screws and found them all needed to be tightened. Hopefully I will not loose any as some of the reviewers have. Yet to test in rain and that'll be sometime away as I only ride for pleasure so will have to wait till that annual ride out. I feel that if I had purchased one of those very expensive other brands, I would have received a boot that was just as comfortable as these. I really don't see the point (time will tell) in spending anymore money. Even if they last a couple of years then its not a lot of money spent.
on 31 May 2016
Very comfortable boots, although sizing is a little small; I would normally wear 41's, but a 42 is the right fit for me in these. Definitely waterproof, can't comment yet on how long that lasts as I have only purchased them a couple of months ago. The velcro flap covering the zip sits a bit proud at the very bottom, unless you stretch the boot's shape when sticking, so I suspect that the sticking along the edge of the flap is where these boots will "go" first. Good value for the price, anyway!
on 5 January 2016
Love these boots, really comfortable when riding, takes a while to wear them in for comfortable walking but once done I cannot fault these. Only giving 4 stars due to the side slider screw being a little small and easily comes off.
on 3 May 2016
Seems to be good quality boots only down side is my legs are short and I have 20 inch calfs obviously i was always going to struggle to get boots to fit me if you have normal size calfs would definitely be a worthy product