4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 28 July 2013
rhubarb (ithaca, ny United States) - See all my reviews
It's expensive (plus had to buy the road bike adapter), but they shipped from Germany REALLY fast, so it arrived in time to be used (since I'd delayed ordering it until almost too late) and they were great in keeping me informed about where it was in the shipping process.

I've used it once so far for a Virgin flight from London Heathrow to Newark (PS I found that bikes go free on Virgin!!!!) -- there were no baggage transfers, so it hasn't had many chances yet to transmit damage. The bike (CF Fuji) arrived without blemish (I checked at baggage claim also), the bag really was easy to tote around in the airport and not too hard to pack (probably it'll be faster the second and third times!!). I confess to having been a bit nervous using a padded soft bag (even with reinforcing rods) versus using a clamshell box (which is what I'd used previously), but so far I'm very happy. The bagged bike even fit inside a small car (2 door toyota echo). It's real plus is that once the bike is out and the 8 reinforcing rods/bars have been removed from their sleeves, it folds down to something that fits easily under a small bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Evoc Bike Travel Bag 280 Litre Capacity 130 x 80 x 27 (Sports)
I have purchased two of these and am very happy with the product.

Evoc Bike Travel Bag 280 Litre - Black