5.0 out of 5 stars Totally solid but a little slippery
If by the end of my fitness drive I can attain 10% of the solidity of this bit of kit, I'll be a happy man. It's ridiculously well made and obvious from the moment you heave it from the packaging that you have purchased a professional workhorse.

Published 18 months ago by The Archer

2.0 out of 5 stars OKAY at best
horrible paint job, came with chipped paint on each part leaving the metal exposed.welding looks very badly done too.
expected it to be much better
Published 12 months ago by PF

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally solid but a little slippery, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: GYMCOR COMMERCIAL WALL MOUNTED PULL UP BAR (Misc.)

The bar comes with a decent set of anchor bolts which are far superior to the majority of tiny screw packs you get with many competitors. BUT - you need to be careful with these. You need to install them in a suitable wall, one made of block, brick or concrete, and if you haven't used anchor bolts before then Google how to install them. I'll warn you now, there is a knack to using these type of bolts and don't blame the product if you screw up the installation because you didn't take the time to learn how to do it.

Once you do have everything installed, it might as well have become fused to the wall it's that solid. I weight 85kg and both my wife and I hung and bounced off the bar together and it didn't budge a centimeter.

A SLIGHT ANNOYANCE:

The metal is powder coated (I think) and has quite a 'polished'/smooth finish. This looks great but when you are mid workout and sweating your goolies off it makes gripping the bar more difficult. I'd have preferred it if there was a slight ridged or patterned finish, not unlike what you might expect to see on a dumbbell bar or some such.

In any case, I wrapped the bar in a pair or handle bar wraps which added perfect grip as well as comfort so overall I'm happier at the final product.

I honestly can't recommend this bar enough if you are serious about your workouts. It's easily the best I've seen for a home environment and will probably outlast your ability to use it. Think of it as purchasing a family heirloom and hand it on to your son/daughter when you're old and rickety.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 April 2012
This review is from: GYMCOR COMMERCIAL WALL MOUNTED PULL UP BAR (Misc.)
Im a big bloke 115kg, i wanted the ability to do chin ups at home. So i bought this. it came quickly, as advertised and well packaged. Brilliant product. It was easy to fit, although i would recommend having an extra set of hands. I bolted it to the back of my house. It does not budge, even with my weight doing aggressive chin ups. I am thoroughly satisfied. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good kit, 4 Jun. 2014
C. Naylor "C." (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GYMCOR COMMERCIAL WALL MOUNTED PULL UP BAR (Misc.)
Make sure your wall is flat and square. Very sturdy construction.

This last sentence is just to pad out the required number of words.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 6 Sept. 2014
This review is from: GYMCOR COMMERCIAL WALL MOUNTED PULL UP BAR (Misc.)
Received it, amazing quality, you can feel the weight and structural soundness of it as soon as you take it out the box. The bolts that come with it are brilliant just be careful when putting them in, make sure you know what your doing or just employ someone to do it for you (what i did as i didn't want to mess it up) it is now installed in the home gym and i am going just starting to do pull ups but i am sure it will be very useful once i can do more than one! Buy it! you wont regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 7 Jan. 2015
This review is from: GYMCOR COMMERCIAL WALL MOUNTED PULL UP BAR (Misc.)
Recieved this yesterday i was looking around online for a while for a decent pull up bar,... I decided to go with the good reviews and give it a go my freind put it up today its sooooo good,... Very strong sturdy also when do pull ups or chin ups back facing wall you do leg or knee raises ,.. 10/10 i camt do muscle ups yet but i believe this will be fine for them top quality over the moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget my previous review - the product and company are fantastic!, 24 May 2014
N. Heritage - See all my reviews
This review is from: GYMCOR COMMERCIAL WALL MOUNTED PULL UP BAR (Misc.)
When I first got the bar it malfunctioned after I installed it and ended up breaking on me (one of the frames bent). Needless to say I felt like a heartbroken child that had just had its ice cream knocked out of its hands. I left a two-star review so as to get some form of satisfaction, to which I was really pleasantly surprised! The seller contacted me and expressed their hopes that the issue could be resolved, in the end sending me a new frame free of charge along with some advice on how to install it the best way they knew. They were great about it and I am really glad I ordered from them. Absolutely fantastic company who care for their name and brand. Top scores all round. Would recommend highly!

2.0 out of 5 stars OKAY at best, 20 Jan. 2014
expected it to be much better

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: GYMCOR COMMERCIAL WALL MOUNTED PULL UP BAR (Misc.)
Great purchase what more can I say having a word limit is really really really very very very annoying yes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: GYMCOR COMMERCIAL WALL MOUNTED PULL UP BAR (Misc.)
The product arrived quickly, is very well put together and is great value for money. This has been installed on an external wall and is solid; recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pull-up Bar, 14 April 2013
This review is from: GYMCOR COMMERCIAL WALL MOUNTED PULL UP BAR (Misc.)
The pull-up bar arrived prompt, it was easy to fix onto the outside house wall, it is very sturdy, I am extremely happy with it.

GYMCOR COMMERCIAL WALL MOUNTED PULL UP BAR