5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
A fantastic toy! Does exactly as it says it does, we have a hilly garden with lots of lumps and bumps and it goes over everything. It's easy to control and even though it has taken quite a few tumbles it's still not got a scratch on it! The battery only lasts about 30 minutes so it would be better if it lasted longer or if it came with a second battery pack!
Published 21 months ago by abby winder

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY
Terrible product. Battery has to be removed from screwed compartment to charge. No charging indicator. No speed control. Drive to one of the wheels broke within the first five minutes of use!
Published 11 months ago by Mr Paul Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: BigWheels Off-road 1/8 Scale Radio Control Monster Truck - 4x4 - Red (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing and fun, 21 Nov. 2013
this car is really good and amazing of road but laking battery life. kids love it as well as every one els

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 31 Dec. 2013
You came on time and is both good quality and fun. It's not the fastest thing on wart but my son loves it. You steer it like a tank ie it has two forward and reverse levers but don't worry you soon get used to it

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 7 Jun. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this last xmas and forgot to send it back, 26 Dec. 2013
It never worked, it had some sort of electrical fault. It's wheels are not made of rubber but a hard plastic so unlikely to grip. I found it abandoned when digging around for wrapping paper in my garage and wished I had sent it back. It is a 'Monster' version - def bigger than other remote versions.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant big wheels!!, 11 Dec. 2013
This is a must buy...excellent value for money my little boy loves it...delivery was quick and well worth it thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!!! AMAZON REFUSE TO HELP WITH FAULTY ITEMS, 15 Oct. 2013
This is the first time I think I have written a bad review on Amazon but I feel I need to.

I ordered this item for my daughters birthday as she had her heart set on it. The Item looked quite sturdy and with the price tag I expected it to be.

I don't know if the item is sturdy or not because I haven't had a chance to see a working version yet.

The truck arrived on Friday last week and as per the instructions I charged the battery pack for exactly six hours.
After charging it I put the battery pack in and tried the truck out. All it did was create a grinding noise and try to go round in circles.
It was obvious that one of the axles was broken so I got on to Amazon thinking they would be able to help by sending a replacement.
I spoke to someone on the web chat but was told there was nothing they could do regarding a replacement as I needed to send the old Item back, wait for a refund, and then re-order. This meant that not only was my daughter not going to have her truck on her birthday but that she wouldn't be seeing it any-time soon as I am booked to fly to Turkey on Sunday and there was no way this would be sorted by then.
I decided to bite the bullet so I ordered a replacement and organised the return of the Faulty Item.
The replacement arrived today and the faulty Item was picked up today also.
I charged the replacement and around an hour ago decided I better try it out. I#m glad I did. The second truck does nothing! Nada, Zilch.
Soooo I called Amazon, I explained the situation and asked if they could please organise for a replacement to be sent and pick up the faulty one at the same time.

Guess what? Amazon say no they can't. They say that they cannot re-imburse me for an Item until they recieve it back and then it takes around 5-6 days for the refund.
I told them I don't want a refund, I just want them to pick up the faulty Item and drop off a replacement.
Amazon are very sorry they say but this item isn't sold by them, it is sold by a different company that they have no control over (even though they are the company selling the item on their site.
Basically they now expect me to buy yet another Item and send the faulty one back for yet another refund.
So far I have paid £140.00 and have yet to receive an Item that works. They expect me to now pay another £60 or £70 bringing the current total to around £200.00

Yes I'm sure I will get my money back but that's not the point, I run a company that manufactures Electrical goods, I have distributors all over the world and if one of my customers received a faulty product I would move heaven and earth to make sure they got a replacement ASAP at no additional cost to them. If my distributors refused to do the same they would be stripped of their franchise. Amazon aren't prepared to do anything to try to help out with this which I find unbelievable.
I wouldn't have even considered buying the second truck if it wasn't for the fact that my little girl had her heart set on this.
I definitely won't be buying another, not because I think the product is bad (i'm sure it's a good truck and that I have been unlucky) but what I am amazed at is Amazons absolute lack of customer service.

I won't be using Amazon for anything more than Kindle e books in the future (I wouldn't even do that if they didn't have the monopoly on it)
Beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars He is only 5 and finds it very easy to control, 3 Jan. 2015
Bought for our grandson and he absolutely adores it. He is only 5 and finds it very easy to control.

1.0 out of 5 stars witing for you to collect and refund, 18 Jan. 2014
It is not controlable, the hand held control is far too jerky so its only abke to be used in very large open spaces. Should be described on specification

1.0 out of 5 stars Deby, 3 Aug. 2013
It made a racket when it turned it was rubbish i do not recomed thos item cause it sent me the wrong one