5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Verification, Great Package
Published on 16 Jan. 2013 by Dorian Peake

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't download the 'University' version
Works fine except my product key is for the University version but only option is to download the 'Professional' version, which expires and looks as if it has to be re-installed every 30 days, won't reciognise the product key at this point. It is going to be a bother to sort this out, wouldn't recommend this version at all
Published on 24 Mar. 2013 by J McK

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Verification, Great Package, 16 Jan. 2013
Dorian Peake "Komander Dozz" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC) (Software)
I've seen that a few of these reviews are from customers that have purchased this product and have failed to get it verified since they aren't a student. The product description clearly says that student identification is needed. The actual verification process was very simple, some people used their .ac.uk or .edu emails to verify but in my case, I was directed to my university website where I simply logged on and my account was verified - really cool!

Obviously the package has got everything I need plus more for a ridiculously cheap price, so 5 star all in all.

I understand that this can be installed on more than one PC (since I need it for both my laptop and desktop) and I will edit this post when I find out.

EDIT: The back of the CD has the following quote:

"Microsoft Office University 2010 is licensed for one eligible user on one primary and one portable PC."

So you can install it on both your desktop and laptop computers - although this does mean you could install it on ANY 2 PC's you have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Latest iteration of Office - - very good value for money, 26 Mar. 2012
Gary White "gwhitegeog" (Fulham, London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC) (Software)
If you fulfil the criteria to buy the academic version, this package is very good value for money. It's not just 'universities' - it's valid for colleges and education generally, as long as you have a .ac.uk email address or can prove you are a registered student. This is the full suite - it comes with the DVD - not just a licence code. You get Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Publisher, etc and cricially Outlook - something that costs £120 on its own!
For those used to Office 2007, there are minor changes really but for those coming from Office 2003 or 2000, it would be a major change of use.
Overall, I still feel Office is the best package for a PC-worker in mainstream education - it's virtually industry standard. Office 2010 seems ot make better use of memory too. Less bloated!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!, 19 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC) (Software)
Most people must be aware of Microsoft software products and if you are at school or university this is a great way of buying the latest software at a great price. Just make sure that you are eligible before purchasing though.

4.0 out of 5 stars 12-month licence you didn't say?, 12 July 2012
N. Mohr "mohr" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC) (Software)
While this is a bargain and I have no issue paying this little for what should be a £400+ product it clearly doesn't say the licence HAS to be renewed every 12 months. So once your course ends don't expect to be using this for too much longer. Otherwise this is the usual excellent MS Office with massive feature-creep we all know and love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and service., 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC) (Software)
Although I initially had problems installing the product, despite having an .ac.uk email address. I got through to customer services immediately. The lady was qiuck and efficient and within no time at all it was up and running.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 1 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC) (Software)
Installed perfectly, now have everything I need to study for university.
Please note that you do need an 'ac.uk' address to install this version of office, this is because it is for University students.
Only files for one computer.
Please read all the information before buying this to avoid dissapointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 13 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC) (Software)
FAB - FOUND IT REALLY SIMPLE TO INSTALL, CAME REALLY QUICKLY AND HAS EVERYTHING THAT I NEED FOR MY UNI WORK.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase, 4 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC) (Software)
The product is both worth the money and amazing technology. I would definately recommend this product to other people. The product is helping me with assignments in university.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive & easy to use, 3 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC) (Software)
I simply cannot fault this product. The publisher is fantastic. Outlook is invaluable, I'm able to view all my emails without logging into different sites (I have several email addresses) and the calendar function is a dream especially as I have imported my study calendars (all 3 of them) into it. The whole suite has everything I need, and it's all easy to use. Really impressed, and definitely worth investing in.

5.0 out of 5 stars office, 13 Jun. 2012
G. Hughes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC) (Software)
does what you would expect. Hasn't crashed. Word much improved from early 90s incarnations. Making up word count now before getting back to using Word.

Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC)
Microsoft Office University 2010 (PC) by Microsoft Software (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Used & New from: £309.98