on 8 January 2016
You wouldn't believe how much fun my nephew (not to mention fully grown men) had with this thing! Totally freaked the dog out too :) It's kinda creepy because it really moves like a little scarab, but a really cool, well made and inexpensive gift for kids.
on 19 October 2013
Bought for someone, and they liked the product but was not overly fussed about it.But a nice design and really acts like a real bug too, would recommend to children, etc.Came nicely packaged batteries worked perfectly, but would not buy a product again it's a bit expensive for what it really is.(MOTOR SYSTEM CONTROLLED TOY).Brad.
on 22 September 2014
good stocking filler and there's no pun intended. kids loved it and it helped keep them entertained for all of 2 hours (1.45mins was trying to work out how it works) they do pick it up every so often but generally speaking its okay as the stars suggest. would love it if they send it in time and not make me send them millions of emails threatening to cut their heads off. so be aware you might have to weight for ages
on 3 January 2016
My son loved chasing it around the floor and even stood on it a couple of times as he is only 3. I have to say I am amazed how strong it is as it did not break. The batteries are dead now and it would be better if it had an AAA battery as opposed to 3 little watch batteries. Good product though.
on 3 December 2015
Really annoyed, was sent the same colour! I was under the impression that if ordered more then one they wouldn't do that! I also requested to be sent different colours! As for the toy I don't know if it's any good it is a gift but I'll give it a 3 stars as it looks flimsy.
on 5 January 2016
This item delighted my 6 year old grandson but stopped working after half a day. I have checked the batteries and that is not the problem. A hugely disappointing item. Do not buy this item.....total waste of money.
on 30 December 2015
The product exploded whilst my son was playing with it and showered him in burnt battery and plastic - I notified Amazon and they were/are uninterested. The battery was the one supplied with the product and had not been changed. I would think carefully before buying this product for young children.
on 9 June 2014
This was a birthday present for my nephew. Once he'd opened this it was very hard to get him to pay attention to any other parcels!
on 27 November 2012
The bug in the advertised picture was pink/red, the one that I received was see through plastic and looked rather disappointing, seeing the inner workings clearly. The comments about the 'robotic' bug makes the product sound more interesting than it actually is, the price is too high for what you get. It also claims if you put the bug on its back it is able to get back on its feet - I tried several times and the bug remained struggling on its back.
on 10 January 2015
poor quality has tio be returned. second one purchased- first also defecitive .very poor.

However, your returns service is efficient.

Have been pleased with other purchases made.

Thanks