5.0 out of 5 stars Really good purchase.
We'd been struggling on with a duff ACER battery for ages, I finally decided to get a new one when the old one crashed at 50%. I read reviews and decided on this one and I've not been disappointed. Really easy to fit and didn't even need charging. I thought we had hit a problem when less that 3 weeks later our charger cable stopped working. It turned out that we'd...
Published 19 months ago by ElaineS

3.0 out of 5 stars I received this battery today and immediately put it in ...
I received this battery today and immediately put it in my Acer Aspire 5732Z laptop. My other battery was 60.7% worn and so as my computer warned me to change it I did. I had downloaded some software to analyze my old battery's power capacity left so was quite surprised when I put in the new battery to read that according to this software, the new battery is 14.8% worn...
Published 3 months ago by J. White

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Battery for Acer Aspire 4732 4732z 5516 5517 5532 5732 5732z
just put in and away it went i did not need to charge it .the price was great does the same job as an expensive one.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 Aug 2014
Charged as shown but doesn't keep it's power rubbish

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 20 Sep 2014
Fast delivery and the item works perfectly, I expected a laptop battery to be quite expensive but a tenner was a nice surprise. I would definitely buy from these guys again.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as stated in my order, 26 Nov 2014
Ordered battery11.1-5200mah the battery I received is 10.8v - 4400mah. The battery life is not very good only 1 and half hours life per charge. Would not buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars top class replacement, 22 Sep 2014
Superb service, prompt delivery excellent price. What more could you want. It is also a good product giving extra operating life over the original battery.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not keeping charge anymore., 1 Nov 2014
Worked well for a few months and now it does not keep charge for more than 30 minutes and even on charge it shows a charging failure sign.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery of battery which was easy to install and has prolonged the life of an ..., 19 Aug 2014
Fast delivery of battery which was easy to install and has prolonged the life of an old laptop. Thank you for the excellent service

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery has just lasted 11 months and has packed in ..., 28 July 2014
Battery has just lasted 11 months and has packed in. It has been loosing charge for last few months and has gradually got worse

4.0 out of 5 stars This battery is fine. Nice to be able to use laptop for ..., 16 Nov 2014
This battery is fine. Nice to be able to use laptop for 2 hours without being wired up to the mains!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable replacement., 29 Oct 2014
Bought as replacement for Aspire 5532. Holds charge for around 2hrs, so gives reasonable usage.

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 | Next ›