5.0 out of 5 stars Really good purchase.
Published 19 months ago by ElaineS

3.0 out of 5 stars I received this battery today and immediately put it in ...
Published 2 months ago by J. White

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good purchase., 7 April 2013
This review is from: Battery for Acer Aspire 4732 4732z 5516 5517 5532 5732 5732z
We'd been struggling on with a duff ACER battery for ages, I finally decided to get a new one when the old one crashed at 50%. I read reviews and decided on this one and I've not been disappointed. Really easy to fit and didn't even need charging. I thought we had hit a problem when less that 3 weeks later our charger cable stopped working. It turned out that we'd had a duff battery for so long that the points inside had been affected and needed very minor work. New charger cable and a very minor bit of internal work by our brilliant computer guy and it's working better than it has for years.

3.0 out of 5 stars I received this battery today and immediately put it in ..., 4 Aug 2014
J. White (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
I received this battery today and immediately put it in my Acer Aspire 5732Z laptop. My other battery was 60.7% worn and so as my computer warned me to change it I did. I had downloaded some software to analyze my old battery's power capacity left so was quite surprised when I put in the new battery to read that according to this software, the new battery is 14.8% worn ! It is working okay obviously but how long will it last ? Don't know if anyone else has had this problem but I am wondering if it needs charging and if this will make any difference. I don't want the hassle of returning it but don't think it should be part worn when brand new. I will keep my eye on it. My rating reflects this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 April 2013
This battery was ordered as my computer suggested I needed a new one. It fitted straight in and works a treat. Now back up to about two hours on battery only. Delivered on time with no problems. I would suggest a trusted seller and would buy from here again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very little life ..., 2 April 2014
P. Smith (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
These batteries are supposed to retain a charge for about two hours, but I have never been able to get that much out of them. This is okay if you don't want to wander too far from an electrical socket. Otherwise it's pretty disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last and seller not reponding!, 12 Jan 2014
Charged and worked fine at first but within 6 months it failed completely! It would go from fully charged to dead in a matter of seconds after being unplugged from the mains.
Eventually got a returns authorisation from the seller to claim on the 'guarantee' but since sending it back I have had no contact from them and no response to emails!
Absolute disgrace! Avoid at all costs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement battery that works well, 31 Oct 2013
Big Ben "fly_mo" (Bedford, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
A neighbour had a battery fail on an older Acer laptop - this slotted in, charged up and has been working very well since July this year.
Very pleased with it - recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Acer Battery, 15 Oct 2013
The battery power runs down slighty faster than my original battery did but overall it is a good replacement battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Acer Aspire Battery, 15 Oct 2013
D. Pass (Staffs) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Fits straight into laptop and works perfectly. I was a bit dubious about the price (more than half) of other batteries but need not have worried .10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Acer Aspire 5532, 8 Oct 2013
M. A. Insch "Mal" (Wilts England) - See all my reviews
Fits Acer Aspire 5532 easy, just slots in place, as good as the original when new, arrived on time well packed and at a good price. Whats there not to like? I mean you can spend more money if you like and you may get more but this does the job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what is expected, 4 Sep 2014
This battery does work and gave my laptop life but also does not work as long as stated! The one I bought lasts 45-50 mins and then cuts out completely and needs to be charged. Which is really not good for me as I am a DJ and just can't have that happening on a set. The seller seemed concerned when I notified them at first and after exchanging a couple emails I have not heard from them.
If like me your old battery is completely dead and not working its good. But if your looking for battery life this is a no! Customer service wasn't much help either.