4.0 out of 5 stars Good gift idea
This was a gift for a friend, he loves designer goods so was a great price for a fussy guy.
Published 13 months ago by Vicki Galligan

3.0 out of 5 stars Cufflinks are lovely, packaging awful
Published 20 months ago by millyb5

3.0 out of 5 stars Cufflinks are lovely, packaging awful, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Boss 50219288 Simony White Cufflinks (Jewellery)
I bought these for my other half as a late Xmas pressie and they arrived the day before Xmas eve. They came quick, but the actual hugo boss box that houses the cufflinks was all celloptaped together, and when I carefully peeled it off, it pulled off all the Hugo boss writing And also the shiny texture of the box where the tape had been so it looked horrendous by the time I got Into the box. I would normally have sent this back, however it was too close to Xmas to get an exchange so I had to just wrap it how it was. Pity as they looked like I had got them second hand or something as the box was ripped etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gift idea, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Boss 50219288 Simony White Cufflinks (Jewellery)

Boss 50219288 Simony White Cufflinks