on 24 May 2012
What you see is what you get with this case. No frills trying so hard to get your attention, just a nice design, easy zip-opening/closing access and decently thick padding (without making it feel in any way bulky). Having said that, there are 3 little bonuses: First, the case is slightly oversized for my 19.2 x 12.4 cm size tablet -- but that's great as it doesn't make for too snug a fit, tempting scratches; yet the case still wraps up the tablet snuggly and safely with no slide of the machine inside. This means the case will very happily enclose tablets with slightly varying measurements. Second, the material inside of the case does actually help to keep the machine cleaner from smudges and finger marks -- it won't clean them all off, but it will reduce them somewhat. The third bonus? The case has a smooth, pleasant feel to it. A feeling of good quality.

All that, and the Android mark design on both front and back make this case stand out... without feeling that it's trying. Functional and cool. Oh, and the seller, Biz-E-Bee: VERY quick delivery and nice little communicatuve touches to make you feel a valued customer.

Bottom line: great product, great value, great seller. And you can't ask for more than that!
on 30 August 2012
I bought this little fuzzy android case, in green, for my Asus Nexus 7 and it's a fabulous fit (darling!). It's super padded on both sides, so I believe it will absorb any unintended impact if my clumsy hands carelessly drop my gadget after a few glasses of wine sometime. Well assuming it's in the case at the time of course. Don't pay attention to the NATPC tablet mention in the title - it will fit pretty much any 7-8 inch tablet - my Nexus 7 fits with a good three quarters inch all round to spare but still is held tight when zipped. The case opens out flat, revealing its snazzy, cream-coloured, fuzzy interior, so it's easy as pie putting the tablet in and out. It's more squishy than my bed! The case is squishy I mean, not the tablet, that would be weird. Took a long time to arrive (3 weeks), but they did tell me to expect that at checkout and the item did come from Hong Kong, but it was in perfect shape and just what I needed, so no complaints! Looks exactly like the picture.
on 28 December 2012
Great design and colour! Fits the nexus 7 snugly and isn't too bulky. Its nice and soft to touch and it is lightly padded, it seems like it would protect the nexus from minor damage.
I have found that I do not use this very much though. I also bought a Black folding leather case, which isn't as pretty but it allows me to use the nexus whilst its in the case and allows me to position it so I do not have to hold it for long periods of time, e.g when watching a film on netflix.
I really like this green case but the downside for me is that there are no straps to maintain it within the case, so you have to take it out to use it, which adds the risk of damage through dropping it. However if you are looking for a nice case to protect your nexus whilst travelling then I would recommend this
on 5 April 2012
Recently bought a Tabtech 7" Tablet which is a very similar (if not identical size to the M009S) and needed a case to protect it on it's travels. Looked a number of different makes both cheaper and more expensive before deciding on this one based on some knowledge of other Mofi products.

Case is made of good quality materials, quite thick but giving and will clearly give reasonable protection while in a bag etc and the knocks it would get on the move. The fit to the 7" tablet is comfortable without being sloppy, about 1cm all round now mixing my imperials and metrics, the double zip looks strong and durable, depending on how you position them you can either slide the tablet in and out from an end or the side.

Do remember though that there is nothing to anchor the tablet inside, no corner loops etc so a little care always needs to be taken when opening up but personally I had no intention of keeping the tablet fixed in the case, just to protect it when not in use, so this suited me fine.

Be interesting in time to see if they produce a wider range of designs and colours like the phone covers but had to go for the green with the Android images due to the Android tablet, also seems to be a degree of truth in the briefly mentioned fact that the material inside actually cleans the tablet.

The ridiculous prices demanded for Kindle covers has always made me hesitant about buying one but I see they also do them so will probably get one of those next.
on 17 May 2012
Fantastic little case for this tablet. Little android people on the cover makes it really cute. I bought the green and coffee coloured, the green has a little more "wow" if you like a splash of colour in your life. Great seller, super speedy delivery and genuine MDFi product which are very popular in Japan. Highly recommend the product and the seller.
on 25 June 2012
A great quality and value case for any 7" tablet.

Bought this for my NATPC M009 which fits perfectly, with a little extra room for a USB cable or a stylus.

Well made, nice colour, zips are good quality and the padding insode is good.
Just be aware that the outer is flocked and picks up fulff very easily!
on 25 January 2013
I wanted a case for my new Nexus that did not include a keyboard or a stand as many have. So this one looked perfect. I had already bought the koolertron keyboard which clips very neatly onto the Nexus and when the 2 are clipped together it still fits snuggly into this case. The Android robot logo is imbossed into each side, which I think is a nice slap in the face to all those "fruit based computer lovers"!! The case is soft and very well padded. I was a little worried that it would pick up dirt but so far it has been no issue at all, but I imagine it would wash okay anyway if needed (but I haven't tried this, so don't quote me!)
on 20 June 2012
Arrived next day perfect fits my tablet in with a little room to spare. I will be looking for more products by this company. Fantastic service and fantastic quality. Well do e Biz-e-Bee
on 8 July 2012
Purchased for my hopefully soon to arrive Nexus 7, Dimensions seem very similar. The outer covering is a felt material, should be nice for cuddling my N7 at night when it finally arrives! The inside is a soft cream material kind of moleskin style with padding at about 5mm thick, should keep my N7 cosy! The zipper chain is plastic and the gliders (there's two of them!) are metal with chrome finish, should keep my N7 nice and secure!
on 2 August 2012
The pouch is really soft to the touch, a pleasure to hold.
It has a soft velvet feel outside fabric and the inside is also well padded.

It is a little bit bigger than my 7 in tablet but it is no but issue, it really doesn't "rattle" inside.
It has no straps or anything to keep the tablet in place once is fully open, but being quite padded it would probably won't help dissipating the heat.

The only thing would make this product an 11 out of 10 would be a little pocket somewhere, inside or outside, where to store small accessories, a capacitive pen or the SD card adaptor.