5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent camera for the price, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sony DSCWX50 Compact Digital Camera - Black (16.2MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (Electronics)
Was looking for a good camera to replace my older Sony Cybershot. I prefer a wide angle lense over a large zoom, and this is the camera that works best for me. Awesome Carl Zeiss lense, takes beautiful pictures....very happy, highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good family camera, 27 Feb. 2014
We have had ours nearly a year now it it's a fantastic camera. It's been everywhere with us and taken brilliant pictures. It's very easy to use ( I'm not great at photography or technology) but it's easy to do with a great help and instructions. It's small enough to fit into pockets but buttons on back are easily used.
The battery last a while and charges up quickly. In all a good family camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best value, excellent quality, 29 Oct. 2013
This is a brilliant camera, especially for the price. The image quality is great. The features are perfect for basic use. Under low light, it works like a charm. I've been thoroughly impressed. It's small too which makes it a perfect travel companion for those times I don't want to lug my DSLR around (or be identified as an uber-tourist).

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 23 Oct. 2013
Kevin Scott "hibees7-0" (the pans) - See all my reviews
Brilliant camera with some great functions, its not a DSLR quality to be honest but brilliant quality pictures for the price, recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good camera, 12 Aug. 2013
great little camera, walked around town and tried all the various brands before buying. This was my favourite in the price range by a mile. Naturally I didn't buy it in a shop (which I now view more as testing centres) and came straight to the tax-dodgers at Amazon. I would really recommend this camera. The low light pictures are excellent and it has some great effects. My fiance is also a bit obsessed with the panorama function. Takes decent video too.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CAMERA, 28 Mar. 2013
Big screen but delightfully small overall. My wife loves how handily it slips into her handbag. easy to use. Bla