5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody fantastic!!!
Published on 16 Dec. 2012 by Peter

3.0 out of 5 stars Hardware good, software....hmmmm not so much
Published 19 months ago by AJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Hardware good, software....hmmmm not so much, 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Epson WorkForce DS-30 Portable Business Scanner (Accessory)
Overall I really like this product. I bought it so I could go paperless. And for all the most part, it is a great piece of hardware. Only time where I get a problem is with the software. If you are scanning a whole chapter from a textbook (like I do), you have to wait until you've scanned the whole chapter before you can review how each page has turned out (NOTE: this is when you are using pdf mode). I wish I could scan and review each page as I'm scanning it. So many times I've found my self having to re-scan the whole chapter, just because for some reason the page in the middle of my chapter didn't come out right. I also wish the software let you tag each scan, making it easier to serach for a document.

Inaddition, I have found that I cannot scan more then 26 pages continuously without it crashing.

In conclusion, hardware is really good. If you are scanning a few pages at a time, and are planning to go paperless, then this is the product for you. If you are planning on canning more, then I suggest try something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody fantastic!!!, 16 Dec. 2012
Worth every penny! I am travelling around China for business most of my time and need to email documents to head office abroad...it was a nightmare to find a fax machine or ask the hotel to scan and copy me the documents so that I could email...this little devise is grate in every way.In minutes my job is done anywhere any time, as clear as you want it also saved me money on faxes etc and above all it is super portable.What can I say, I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Jun. 2013
Plug&play dead simple & ideal for on the move scans documents and JPEGs up to A4. Excellent value for money. Exceeded my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 12 Nov. 2013
Very handy and easy to use - so much quicker than my flatbed Epson. I'm self employed and work at multiple locations so the fact that it's easy to transport with my laptop is a great feature - weighs next to nothing and the bag supplied with it is high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient, 27 May 2013
It works very well and it is easy to do.
There is nothing I dislike so far
I would recommend it to anyone that travels and needs a portable scanner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Dec. 2012
Arrived early and what a great piece of kit, easy to set up and use, highly recommended if you travel allot like me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a month!, 19 Jan. 2014
This scanner was great while it worked. Now it just scans and the image is completely black. Wish I could send it back, but it failed just outside the 30 day window :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i needed!, 5 April 2014
This is the perfect product for my needs. Compact, portable, Mac compatible, USB powered, great quality scans, auto-upload. A brilliant product. Delivered the next day after I ordered it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite up to the job, 27 Jan. 2015
Scan quality is not great, even at 200dpi which gives good results on most other scanners, and the multiple page scan feature is tricky to manage. If you put in your next page too soon, it stops halfway through and says there is a jam. If you leave it too late, you miss the boat and have to add the page later. The software isn't great either. Overall, if you must have a portable scanner and your phone won't do, consider it, but if you can wait till you're home and have a proper one then I'd give this a miss.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for our needs, 18 Feb. 2013
We needed a small scanner mostly for business cards but occasionally for other documents. This can scan up to A4 and came with software for business cards which is adequate - not brilliant on cards with busy backgrounds or unclear text but it works well on most cards.