4.0 out of 5 stars seems to have an impact
my husband has been taking these now for 8 months and we are seeing results. Flow rate improved, less frequent trips to the loo at night and PSA level reducing. He is also taking stinging nettle root extract, so difficult to say which is working, but no side effects to date and everything working better than it was!
Published 21 days ago by mrs alison james

1.0 out of 5 stars Caution - potentially unpleasant side effects
Doctors Best Doctor's Saw Palmetto Extract (320 Mg), Softgel Capsules, 60-Count

I purchased this product after reading that it was beneficial for enlarged prostrate issues.
I was under the impression that side effects were 'rare'.

Unfortunately I suffered severe side effects with this product.
Within 12 hours of taking the first softgel...
Published 12 months ago by PB

4.0 out of 5 stars seems to have an impact, 30 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 5 Oct 2013
As good as you buy in high st shops at a good price. What more can i say to this

1.0 out of 5 stars Caution - potentially unpleasant side effects, 14 July 2013
Doctors Best Doctor's Saw Palmetto Extract (320 Mg), Softgel Capsules, 60-Count

I was under the impression that side effects were 'rare'.

Unfortunately I suffered severe side effects with this product.
Within 12 hours of taking the first softgel capsule I experienced blurred vision, migraine headache, nausea, and light-headedness.
In order to confirm whether or not it was the capsule which had caused these symptoms, I tried another capsule 2 days later, and experienced the same side effects.

3.0 out of 5 stars The product arrived within the deadline and it was packaged neatly., 17 Jun 2013
Papadopoullos Michalis (Cyprus, Nicosia) - See all my reviews
The product arrived within the deadline and it was packaged neatly. I wasn't really expecting miracles when I purchased this and I definitely didn't get any...

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 July 2014
No change after taking them

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother buying this product buy a combination product instead, 27 May 2014
Though this product seems to work ok. Don't bother using it on its own. Buy instead either Wellman's Prostace or Life Extension's Ultra Natural Prostate with ApresFlex and Standardised Lignans. Or better still try to use these last intermittently as I do. These last supplements use other natural substances together with S.P to help with the effects of BPH. I hardly ever have to go to the toilet during the night now. Magic!. The reason I use these intermittently is because I try avoid my body getting used to anyone in particular and thus stop functioning. This seems to have been effective for the last year or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars works for thicker hair and hairloss....., 13 April 2012
So im not one for writing reviews but ive been researching hair loss products for quite a while and thought id big them up when they seem to be doing the trick!

I dont want to go down any drug avenues like finistaride/propecia etc. because of the side effects so wanted to try out the natural supplements on offer. I've tried zinc and that just seemed to accelerate my hair thinning/loss in the frontal area/receding. i Have quite thick hair overall but have the usual thinning at the front and receding. I've read tons about saw palmetto and the main thing for me was the right amount to take. I wanted to take enough of the right extract but not too much as this can have a negative effect on hair loss too. 300mg was about the right content and i came across this doctors best product. heres my findings:

3 mnths in using this product and there is less hair in the sink/bath after each wash/styling with putty for sure. theres no more shedding of hair and i was chuffed when my hairdresser commented last hair cut that my hair was so much thicker, thats when i told her about this product. I have been using this alongside swanson beta sitostreol (160mg) as i read a study about these 2 products combined for hair loss and i dont know if its the combination of the 2 products but its doing the business so im not going to complain or analyse it, they just seem to be working! i did notice that when i went on holiday for a week i forgot to take my tablets and i noticed more hair in the sink again when styling so its def. these tablets that keep it at bay!!!

so to recap: thicker hair and a lot less hair shed. 1 a day of both 320mg saw palmetto and 160mg beta sitosterol taken at night time. Oh and they both contribute towards an healthy prostate which at 37 years of age is a good time to start dealing with this issue, Good times!:)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 4 July 2013
Thus far, this product seems to be working for me & continues to help with a prostate problem. Prior to this, I was using another supplier, which was more expensive, for exactly the same product. I will be re-ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for enlarged prostates, 23 July 2013
Chris Gillies (UK) - See all my reviews
Having been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate some 3 years ago, after declining invasive surgery I suffered proper medication (which lead to severe headaches, permanently blocked nose and odd sexual function!) and slow urination - but in a motorway services I saw an advert for a natural remedy and some online research led me to Saw Palmetto extract. I started seeing excellent results within a week of taking it, passing water still takes some time but is nowhere near as bad as it was, and I don't have the problem of feeling like I need to go when I don't really.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made hair loss worse, 19 Nov 2013
I purchased these for thinning hair after all the great reviews. It made mine ten times worse. I am sure it works for some, and i hoped I was one of the lucky ones but unfortunately not.