5.0 out of 5 stars A good read
I got this as a free Kindle download and read it on the long trip back from the US. I have never grown out of enjoying fairy stories and although I was initially skeptical that this was going to be mediocre teen fiction, this book didn't disappoint with an engaging well written story. I am looking forward to finding out what happens next.
Published 18 months ago by M. Rabanal

3.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 10 Jan 2013
M. Rabanal (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Read, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This book was recommended by a friend and I am glad I gave it a go. Although it may be aimed at the YA audience it has more than enough to entertain readers of any age.
A young girl dealing with an age-old family curse with only her single friend to turn to for support the story flows along nicely and I am sure it will be enjoyed by anyone who chooses to give it a chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is AMAZING!, 9 Oct 2013
I love this book.
I gave it five stars because it was interesting, addictive and a complete zero-to-hero-back-to-zero
Story.I recommend it to kids between 8and15.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up, 28 Dec 2012
I would have given this story four stars if it was written better. I think it is a great plot, really quite original. But there are so many grammatical errors and typos. I think you can tell the author is inexperienced. Having said that, practice makes perfect and I'm sure she will improve as the books continue. I did really enjoy the story though- I finished it in one 5 hour sitting!

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read!, 20 Oct 2013
I downloaded this book because it was free and sounded interesting. I'm really glad that I did. It was a great read with some interesting characters. The story was different enough to keep you interested all the way to the end of the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 15 Oct 2013
This book should be turned into a movie. It is so fantastic I love it and think people will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 9 Sep 2013
Good ideas, well thought through, nice writing style. One negative point is that the odds against success are presented as so high that even surviving to the end of book one stretches belief. I do like my fiction to be a little bit believable.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Couldn't put it down!, 31 July 2014
I was unsure about the book at first- it seems childish from the title, but it's not. Love, magic, and heartbreak. I would consider it almost 1st fave, but.......... The Fault In Our Stars is one of my favourite love stories, but this one, because it involves mage, fairy tales and mystery.
Couldn't put it down!
Leila x

3.0 out of 5 stars A great idea but poorly written, 12 July 2014
This book has a great story and plot but unfortunately the style of writing is terrible. I found several errors in the text, however, the great idea of the story pulled me to read more.

4.0 out of 5 stars enchanting read, 10 July 2014
Most YA's don't hold my attention for too long, but with this book once I started I couldn't stop. It was not the perfect story and I've read better and more thrilling YA novels but this book in accordance with its theme just has something enchanting about it.