on 30 December 2014
Interesting product
on 26 December 2012
I bought this watch as a birthday present for my husband and he really likes it. He can receive all data from his phone on this watch (it can be used with any android phone not just Sony) .The only criticism (and it's a small one) is that you can't answer any messages received eg Facebook and sms and the screen could be a bit bigger. He's a big gadget fan and gets great fun from this watch. I can't compare to any other product because this is the only one I've seen of it's kind but I would definitely recommend this watch to any gadget fan.
on 24 April 2015
Great as expected
on 7 April 2013
In principal this is a clever idea but 2 rapid failures have left me unconvinced that this is a product thats ready for the market.
I am a big sony fan but this product undermines their good name and should probably not carry the branding.

Amazon returns system excellent on the first occaisson and responded positively for my request to return the replacement when it failed for a full refund. This is why I use Amazon.
on 21 September 2014
Fast delivery really pleased with item
on 4 January 2013
As fancy as it was, it was not worth the price asked. Yes, it could display a Facebook news feed in text form,or the latest tweets but the quality was not good. It kept losing connection meaning I spent minutes at a time to restore it. Also, the battery life was inadequate - the instructions stated 3 days, when for me it seemed more like 3 hours. I would not recommend this product.
on 16 April 2015
I do not like
on 15 April 2014
It again, let me down, wasn't what I thought it would b like not at alluseful only very gimmicky, I enjoy my gadgets, but the smart watches are difficult to install, so be carefull, it works only with certain phones, I found it most disapointing, and nit that good, others are better, look around, read the reviews, make sure it does what you want it to
on 10 February 2013
Dislikes:

I find the watch ito look a bit cheap...at least the white version....it is plastcky. The touchscreen is difficult to operate precisely.

Likes:
The watch functions as expected and provides the connectivity with my phone which is as good as claimed, and is very convenient. It is also a talking point!
on 3 August 2013
i bought this watch a while back and now its broken..... X_X <--- his is how i feel right now
i want to repair it but i am not sure where i can do that if anyone has any idea please send me an email on

s_maxamed11@hotmail.com