on 18 October 2012
Excellent delivery service and battery is identical to original Blackberry fitment.There are so many generic and poor quality copies of mobile batteries around but this is the exact battery as supplied originally with my Blackberry, maintains charge as it should and phone is as good as new now.
on 14 January 2013
I chose the 5 start rating because this replacement battery is a life saver! People with a blackberry be aware that if you use your phone alot you should consider changing your battery at least every two years to prevent the battery from swelling and the phone just switching itself off randomly.

The downside to this product is that the battery of a blackberry doesn't last very long (reasons why above).

Overall if anyone is looking for a replacement battery at a low cost this is definately the place to get one from.
on 21 November 2012
What more can be said about a mobile battery? My husband's old battery would not accept charge any longer and it was causing him a lot of problems. Bought this and his mobile now working like new.
on 6 July 2013
Took a while to arrive but still within expected delivery time. I was a little worried, as I had read some bad reviews about this battery (after ordering it). My daughters old Blackberry battery had expanded so much it would not fit in the phone so I ordered this as a replacement. So far she is happy with it as it stays charged for more than 24 hours whereas the old one lasted only about 4 hours! She has only been using it for 3 days so I will update this review if there is any change.
on 11 January 2014
I ordered this item at 1.30pm on a Friday on standard delivery, so no P&P charge, and it arrived in the post Saturday morning. Put it in my Blackberry and it's working perfectly. Couldn't be more pleased. Also, I never realised that Blackberry batteries swell over time (I've had mine 3.5 years) and had thought that the back cover was knackered and I was going to have to get a new phone. However, with the new battery this isn't an issue - obviously it was the swollen battery that was preventing the case from closing - so I probably won't bother as I'm not someone who is bothered about having the latest model of phone and was really quite content with what I have on my SIM only contract. Highly recommend this company and this product.

Update as of 20th Jan: Oh dear, I spoke too soon. A week later and the battery is a total dud. Won't charge at all. Have emailed to request a replacement. Sooooo disappointed.
on 28 April 2015
This appears to be a genuine BlackBerry part - it looks exactly like the one it is replacing, including the BB hologram on the label - except that it was made in Japan whereas the original one is Chinese. It also appears to be brand new. However, despite the word "sealed" in the product description, it came in an unsealed plastic bag (see photo) inside a small, plain, cardboard box, so I am a little suspicious and have given it 4 stars instead of 5. But it is holding its charge very well, just dropping a couple of notches on the indicator after a full day's light use. It has cured the problem I was having with my 3-year-old BB, namely unpredictable shutdowns when the battery indicator was still showing over half full, as well as rapid battery depletion from fully charged to the shutdown level. Clearly, the original battery was on its last legs and this new one was just what the doctor ordered.
review image
on 25 September 2013
I had problems with my old battery but that one still lasts longer than the allegedly new one. To my astonsihment, the new battery lasted just half day (no calls, messaging, internet or anything in the meanwhile). I should have definitely suspected it was not going to work the moment I opened the envelope: packaging it inside a plastic bag and a small cardbooard box doesn't make it sealed. Maybe other traders offer better quality than horizontraders...
on 22 September 2013
The first battery I had for my 9310 lasted 4 years. It finally gave up a few months ago. I bought this and within 8 weeks my phone died virtually every other day. I'd go to work and it would show almost full bars and would be dead by the end of the day. I have no confidence in this item. If I knew what company manufactured it I would avoid. To buy cheap is expensive since I now need another battery. You get what you pay for.
on 4 July 2013
My Blackberry was fading on me, fast. I was told it was most likely the battery, so ordered one - very good value I must add - and it arrived faster than fast. It's the exact same battery I had (original BB battery) and it had some power already in it. I'm boosting it up now and hoping that's the end of my drama with calls being cut off mid-sentence. Thanks for such a prompt and efficient service!
on 8 January 2014
The provider of this battery was excellent. I chose them because the product looked like a genuine Blackberry battery, which it was. However, it wouldn't charge properly and wouldn't hold the charge. It was as bad as the old battery I was trying to replace. The company, however, provided a second and third battary, which were also duds, and then refunded my money. Great service, poor product.