5.0 out of 5 stars Quilted, wax rain jacket.
Published 22 months ago by Realist

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect...apart from the sizing!
A lovely jacket for the money, very thick & good quality, was gutted when i tried it on & the sleeves and fit was to big.

Im 5ft 7 & it looked far to bulky on me, If you are buying a "Small" it's more like a "Medium" in my opinion.

Gutted to be returning it..was a bargain apart from the sizing
Published 10 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilted, wax rain jacket., 15 Nov 2012
I have to say I'm impressed by the quality of this garment and at such a reasonable price. Usually, this kind of jacket/coat for wearing in the country is either horrendously expensive or cheap rubbish that lasts for only a week or two. This one, though, is heavy, well-quilted and robust. The makers haven't stinted on the material lengths either. Overall it's just bigger than I expected, but that isn't a problem, more like value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality and Good Price, 24 Oct 2012
Mrs. R. A. Hewlett (Suffolk) - See all my reviews
I was looking for something warm, windproof and waterproof that was affordable. As I'm out and about on a mobility scooter or wheelchair I needed something for all weathers and a reasonable length and with a hood.This seemed to have everything, which it does. My only grumble is it is way too big. I'm 5'7" tall and the length of the coat and sleeves are fine. I'm a 10 to 12 and would say you really need to be a 16 to carry this off. I read the reviews and others my size said it was fine for them but I would have preferred smaller. Even with three jumpers underneath I have an overlap of about a foot at the front which makes me feel a bit bundled up and I look like Michelin Man. I shall keep it as it was so reasonably priced and I'm past caring what I look like but wish the manufacturers did a smaller size. For anyone else wondering about size it measures when flat on the floor and zipped up 23 1/2" across the chest. That's the "Small" size and there is nothing smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilted Wax Rain Jacket, 18 Oct 2012
Very satisfied with this product. Excellent quality for the price. Well padded and warm. Generously sized, the small size is ideal for a size 10/12 yet still has room for a thick jumper. Fast delivery from the supplier. 5* in every respect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy purchase, 22 Sep 2012
Mrs. K. Gillies "choices" (EK Scot) - See all my reviews
My new jacket arrived within two day's, it is very warm a great length, keeps the wind and rain off. What more can na women want from a jacket, the sizing is correct which is a relief as so may get it wrong these day's.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 29 Oct 2012
Toastie warm and waterproof this is great value for money. The product arrived quickly and I'm very pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Wax Jacket, 22 July 2012
The jacket was only available in green for my size, which was fine. On arrival I was stunned by the quality of the jacket which is heavily padded, i.e. too warm for summer weather, with knitted sleeve cuffs inside the arms to stop any draughts. It was well finished although it seems to me that perhaps a heavier coat of wax will be needed for really bad weather. It comes with a snap on hood, making it great for heavy rain. How they can do it for this price I do not know.

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant, 25 May 2013
bought one for my wife a couple of months ago to walk the dog in, thinking cheep wet coat, ordered it, it arrived in a matter of days, excellent coat, excellent quality, excellent service. Have just purchased one for myself, excellent.
if we need anything else, I will be looking these people up again

4.0 out of 5 stars JUST THE JOB!!, 10 Dec 2012
VERY LIGHT WEIGHT COMPARED TO MY LAST WAX JACKET. VERY PLEASED WITH THE COLOUR (NAVY BLUE) LOOKS SO MUCH SMARTER THAN THE GREEN. I BOUGHT A SMALL BUT IT'S STILL VERY ROOMY FOR EXTRA LAYERS! THE ONLY CRITICISM I HAVE IS THE HOOD DOESN'T STAY ON VERY WELL WHEN ITS WINDY BUT OTHERWISE I'M VERY HAPPY :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm as toast. Great value., 30 Nov 2012
H. Vincent ((Chesham, England)) - See all my reviews
Great value for money. Though it's lining is not the traditional blanket lining it is still very warm. The lining is a quilted chequered lining. Other than that it is good value at approx £30.

5.0 out of 5 stars wax jacket, 20 July 2012
the item came on time really good service the product was how described really good quality the jackets were good fitting and really cheap all in all a really good buy for me and my partner just got to look around for my son one

British Quilted Wax Rain Jacket (M, Olive)