5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed
Published on 4 Sept. 2012 by K. Davis

3.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!!
These are great for small space recycling and the price was reasonable. My only issue and reason for the 3 stars, is that the top (not the flap for use) is extremely awkward to remove when it's time to empty. I've trapped my finger twice as it snaps itself back on. Wouldn't recommend for those who have children who are involved in the process of recycling.
Published 14 months ago by Shar

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 4 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins (Kitchen & Home)
I love these bins. I bought these bins because our rubbish pick up was changed to fortnightly, alternating blue bin with black bin weeks and I wanted to make sure I made the most of the collections by sorting my rubbish properly. They fit perfectly in my kitchen and enable me to sort my recycling with ease. I purchased a can crusher at the same time as these bins and installed it directly above. Now all I need to do is drop the crushed cans in the right bin. To be honest my partner and I think these bins look better than our conventional rubbish bin...which we have now got rid of. We use red for general waste, blue for tins, plastic and glass (because that is what our main recycling bin outside holds) and the green for paper and cardboard. The size is good, although they are quite slimline, they fit a standard swing bin liner. They were a little lower than my old swing bin, but that is because they have a lid that lifts up rather than swings. All up I think 75 litres of bin space is perfect.

This product is well worth the money. I have seen other, similar products for £50 or over and they are not as large. I fully recommend these bins. They have helped reduce the clutter in my kitchen greatly and made one of my benches usable for normal things again rather than as a temporary home for tins, bottles, cans and paper.

Basically these bins look good, do what they are designed to do and are priced wisely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bins when you can into them!, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins (Kitchen & Home)
I ordered these to tidy up my hallway which was cluttered with a multitude of recycling bags, they do the job, one in the hallway for paper, the one for glass and cans and another for plastics in the kitchen. They are great, neat and tidy and hold a decent amount of material. The one issue I have is that when it comes to emptying them it is almost impossible to un-clip the four corners before the one you have just un-clipped snapping shut again. It can be done with great patience so it is best not to rush into emptying them as the refuse van pulls up outside your door, but to plan in advance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins (Kitchen & Home)
After weeks of research and sending back inappropriate bins, these are PERFECT for us!!! I use them with the 'clear' see through recycling bags, less mess and convenient for us

3.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!!, 15 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for use, 8 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins (Kitchen & Home)
After much deliberation searching the web I decided on these and I'm glad I did. I originally wanted the ones that stack on top of each other as I'm space limited but with no colour coding, smaller in size and way pricier per litre space, I chose these which have been perfect for purpose. They are not cheap looking and aesthetically pleasing with code coloured lids. Seem just small enough to fit in the corner but big enough to take a full bin liner and can pack a lot in before having to empty. Very happy shopper.

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful product, 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins (Kitchen & Home)
Council bins are getting larger so it is nice to have a retaining one closer to hand - we keep these outside especially with the flies in summer - my only criticism is that the lids are not waterproof - I was going to buy swing top bins again but they too have the same problem - value for money these are great though

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect valentines gift for her...., 11 May 2015
This review is from: Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins (Kitchen & Home)
I bought these as a valentines gift for my wife. She was so happy she cried and was rendered speechless, in fact it is now May and she has still not spoken to me. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good bins, 27 Jun. 2012
Tom (Exeter, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins (Kitchen & Home)
Nice sturdy bins, well priced. There is nothing to go wrong on them and they don't look hideous unlike many cheap plastic bins.

The colours correspond well to my recycling wheelie bins. The entire set of three bins takes up just a little more space than one large single bin, but they're big enough to take normal sized bin liners.

Very fast despatch and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins (Kitchen & Home)
These arrived quickly and even managed to get a specific drop off place organised with the seller. The slim size of these bins meant I could store them in the small space I had free. Because of the compact size a bin bag is a little big for them and it cant be filled up fully, but that is expected for a 25 litre bin. Recommended seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars recycling bins, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins (Kitchen & Home)
Love these, its ok in the summer to nip out and put the rubbish in each appropriate recycling/household waste bin, Winter's coming though and this allows me sort the rubbish and now all it takes is one visit to outside bins when each one is full. These are the future of kitchen bins..and to think I spent a fortune on a large brabantia bin not so long ago..its going into the loft conversion. Highly recommend these bins, help a lot x I use the green one for general house non-recyclable waste, the red for glass/bottles/card; and the blue for paper and card....I purschased stickers on amazon to place on the colour coded lids (paper/card:glass/tin/plastic:general household waste) also which state what each bin is for, to help my wee boy learn which bin is which SIMPLES x

Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins