Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.30

on 12 September 2014
I loved it it is the best book in this series I believe as I have read them before I think they are all great but this is the beys as it has lots of drama and passion in that I have never seen in a book before :)
on 4 August 2013
This is third book in the series and it was really gripping. I gave this book it's rating because it has a mystery only to be revealed at the end and it just makes you want to read on. This was a fantastic book.
on 18 February 2014
Great book. I would say that the series isn't suitable for people of aboout 14 or under but overall a fantastic book that I really enjoyed reading :)
on 28 April 2014
I won't spoil the story for anyone that is hoping to read it, however I will say if you have finished the previous two books you have to carry on.
on 8 February 2013
This book is really good!
It's filled with fantastic phrases.
It really hooks yo in, I would recommend this book.
ITS BRILLIANT<3
on 12 July 2013
I did not see the ending coming or any of the event that happened in this book the ending to this book was ...
on 13 January 2013
Had to buy all these once I read the first book, keep reading!! Can't wait until the next book comes out
on 31 May 2013
... and even more mystery in it. I loved it, and I'm about to buy the book number four right now!