5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung charger
No problems, even charges up my phone quicker than my old charger so im im one happy chappie! 5 stars
Published 6 months ago by Peter John Lovelock

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous. May cause fire.
Published 1 month ago by SJT

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous. May cause fire., 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: Samrick Samsung Micro USB Charger for Galaxy S I9000/Galaxy S2 I9100/Galaxy ACE S5830/Galaxy Mini S5570/Wave S8500/Wave 2 S8530/Galaxy Apollo I5801/Galaxy Europa I5500/Galaxy W I8150/Galaxy Nexus I9250/Galaxy Note N7000 I9220/Wave 3 S8600 (Accessory)
I wouldn't usually leave a review for a charger....but this is positively dangerous. I bought the charger and tested it in a wall socket first - all was fine. I then used it in an extension lead for about a week, again no problem. However, after unplugging the charger, I put it back in the same socket a little while later and it exploded straight away. Luckily it wasn't on carpet else there is no question it could have set alight. There are now black melted plastic marks on my wall and the charger is burnt and broken. Unacceptable. Do not buy this charger - it's a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Astounding, 9 Oct 2013
There were cheaper chargers out there but the bad reviews put me off so I paid a couple of quid extra for this charger and boy did I make the right decision. I plugged it in and yipee my phone was charging like the light brigade on amphetamines. Alas though, like the light brigade, it fought bravely but was quickly defeated. Still; three days usage before it refused to battle on any more is pretty good going. I mean, at £6.94 a pop, that works out at a mere £846.68 per year to charge my phone and in this period of austerity may I just say; what a bargain that works out to be!!

May I advise that you don't be a fool like me by buying just one.You would be better off to clear a large space in your home and bulk buy. To help you out I've done the maths for you. You will need 122 chargers to last you a year.

It's amazing what 21st century technology is capable of. I often wonder what they will come up with next... a television that only needs replacing once every fifty channel changes perhaps?

1.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work OK but *not genuine* (all have same serial number!!!), 24 Jun 2014
I ordered 2 of these, both have grainy print quality and show the same serial number:
SC2B4251S/7-E
so obviously not genuine. These are going straight back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous charger, 11 Aug 2014
These items are DANGEROUS. I plugged in a charger for the first time and it exploded giving me an electric shock and the top part of the plug blowing straight up into the air hitting me in the face. Sparks and small flame accompanied with the flame only lasting seconds. It tripped the house circuit breaker luckily causing no further damage but it was pretty scary. Never had this happen to me before with anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung charger, 28 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars This works so I'm very pleased, 3 Feb 2014
AT last it works so I'm pleased, 3rd charger I've had, and I'm hoping this will last ! well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 25 Jan 2014
Good Value. the hoover swallowed up the last ,mains charger but bought two and they are fab Recommended. Buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 9 Nov 2013
I ordered this item as I had lost my other one. For the price it is perfect . I would recommend .

2.0 out of 5 stars real or not? dunno, 27 Oct 2014
F***! I cant seem to find a galaxy charger that holds out longer than 3 months. This is almost similar to my older samsumg charger. But they both did not last long. It says samsung on the charger and these type of chargers uaed to be the best. For these to last you must keep it one place and not move it about which is unrealistic.

Cheap or official chargers always seem to bring up the same problem (or at least i think they are official) which is either sensitive lead or sensitive connector. One wrong move and your chargers kaput. Still this might be your best change of a decent samsung charger for cheap lol

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this product, 18 Aug 2014
Do not buy this product. Mine had two splits in it and exposed wire. It must have been made for pennies in a factory in China. I was shocked (excuse the pun) to see a bit of copper wiring sticking out, thankfully I noticed it and stopped using straight the charger straight away.

Tried to return I was unable to change the date as DPD website was down. Guess I will need to accept the loss and learn a lesson, buying cheap doesnt always pay off.