5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!
I approach screen protectors with some trepidation! They always sound like a good idea, but the end result has always disappointed with bubbles and edges that remind me I didn't do a very good job of fitting it every time I use the product! So what to do with the superb screen on my new RX100? The camera is expensive so I thought I had better see what was available and I...
Published 17 months ago by Bruff

3.0 out of 5 stars The company's great but the product could be a bit better...
I'm one of those people who are a bit obsessive about screens & making sure they stay looking perfect. I ALWAYS use screen protectors, whether it's a little phone, a tablet or a camera; (I've even been known to get them for a laptop). So when I bought Sony's RX100 M2, a screen protector was the one "accessory" which I considered essential from the off.

I've had...
Published 15 months ago by Nothern Climes

‹ Previous | 16 7 828 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly like its not the there, 9 Jan. 2015
Fits perfectly like its not the there. The key is to make sure you have no dust using the "steamy bathroom" technique. As long as you have no dust you can press the bubbles out easily leaving a perfect practically invisible screen protector.
Note, i just have used my camera in rough trekking conditions with camera in and out of pocket. Screen held up perfectly and no sign of pealing at the sides.
note, company customer service is really helpful aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars This one went on perfect 1st time, 26 Sept. 2014
1st Class!
I have Expert Shield protectors on all of my cameras (Olympus em1's em10's Ricoh GR & Sony RX1r.
This one went on perfect 1st time!
I wasn't so lucky with the one for my GR as i had just one small bubble. On contacting Expert Shield they immediately sent a replacement which went on perfect second time around.
Great company to buy from and service second to none. You do get what you pay for and this is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars best thanks, 15 Dec. 2014
Bought this and it's probably the only protector I have applied nd there's no bubbles it fits perfectly and Its all great

5.0 out of 5 stars Foolproof!, 16 Jan. 2015
Well.... It does what it says on the packet!
My partner tried, hopelessly, to put a cheaper shield on my new camera last week....and failed big time.
My Expert Shield arrived today and with no more ado I applied it to my Sony HX50!
To which he said "Well done! You have done a splendid job 10 out of 10!"
I did own up and say it was the quality of the shield!
Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal clear, easy to apply, feels reassuringly robust - recommended, 6 Aug. 2014
Max (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
I've had many many brands of protectors on many many devices. This one went on particularly easily, is indeed utterly crystal clear, and feels reassuringly more sturdy than some of the cheap ones I've had on some other devices in the past. Very pleased. (But DO follow their advice on the packet carefully when applying it - a steamy damp bathroom is indeed the best place to put these things on.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 10 Sept. 2014
Very please with this screen protector. It applied very easily, no bubbles or second attempts when applied as instructed. I used the cloth supplied to clean the screen then to smooth the protector on once one edge was aligned. I took the camera outside briefly on a moderately bright day and it does seem to help with the glare. I am looking forward to trying it out in bright sunlight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 14 Dec. 2014
With a little care this goes on so well that you doubt whether it's there at all. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Expert Shield!!, 5 Sept. 2014
Britsticks09 (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
Arrived on time, Instructions for application were easy to follow. Unlike other screen protectors I've used for my phones, this not only fit perfectly, but left no air bubbles and was on in my first attempt. I would definitely recommend and will be using expertshields products in the future for my other electronic devices. Thank you!! I'm very impressed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing actually worked!!!!!, 1 Aug. 2014
Mr. Robert J. Bathurst (Woking, UK) - See all my reviews
Have had various levels of success with screen protectors in the past, usually resulting in dust and bubbles being left under the film as it was too hard to get rid of them. This one actually went on 1st time with minimum of bubble chasing and hassle. Well worth it as it is effectively invisible. Fitted one to my iPhone 5 with similar success; impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent LCD protector, 19 Dec. 2014
Had intended to get Sony's own screen protector, but I couldn't find one anywhere.

This protector is excellent. It went on very easily, and is a perfect fit; you really don't know it's there, which is the whole point.

It looks like it will stand the test of time, but if it doesn't I'll put their lifetime warranty to the test.

‹ Previous | 16 7 828 | Next ›