5.0 out of 5 stars Just Great!
I wasn't sure if these T5s would work, but they did suppress my appetite and still taking them after approx 3 weeks, definitely worth a try,
Published 3 months ago by Flavio Rodrigues

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok Product
Published on 30 July 2012 by P.Ann

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok Product, 30 July 2012
This review is from: T5 Max Strength Slimming Pills | T5s Fat Burners Weight Loss Diet Tablets (60 Capsules) (Personal Care)
Purchased this product on a Sunday, then on the Monday I noticed that the product had gone down in price by about £4.00! Considered cancelling the order to re-purchase at cheaper price but for the hassle I didnt bother. Product ok, I have noticed a decline in appetite and have lost 4lb already (over a period of 5 days), combining tablet with healthy eating plan - so not sure if coincidentle. Trying to drink plenty of water as I have felt moderately sick each day, I haven't noticed an increase in energy levels as per some of the previous reviewers but obviously the tablets will affect individuals in different ways. I will carry on taking for the duration of the amount of tablets received but I dont think I would purchase these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Great!, 17 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Feb 2014
Definitely reduce hunger and give a lot more energy, have been using these for a while and not had any side effects, highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars 1lb a day, keeps the doctor away.., 30 May 2013
I have recently purchased these pills in hope to loose weight quickly for holidays. As it stands I am a rather big girl at a size 18. I was a bit skeptical after trying endless amounts of slimming pills and 'quick fixes', and seeing reviews where people only need to loose a few pounds. Ideally I would like to loose 5 stone! But these are actually working so far with no exercise. In just 3 days I have lost 3 1/2 lbs! I've has no side effects, and has done what it says on the tin! I will keep you all posted of my further progress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 20 Feb 2014
The energy boost from these is outstanding and feels really good. I have lost 2 stone since January through walking, diet and these tablets. Very very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Working, 3 Dec 2012
I do feel a lot less hungry and even more able to stick to a my diet without snacking on crisps, biscuit, sweets etc. Binging after tea was me through till bed time and now I can just do breakfast, lunch and dinner without feeling starving and hungry. Found this to be a good aid and gives me a boost while exercising.

5.0 out of 5 stars They Really Work..., 1 Jun 2013
M. Altaf "A&J" (UK) - See all my reviews
I have tried the T5 slimming pills, they are the best weight loss pills ever. Remember food intake is important but these make a difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great results, 13 Feb 2014
Been using 3 weeks now and have lost nearly a stone in weight. If you eat right and do 30 mins cardio training a day you will see the results

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product,, 22 April 2014
i have used this product for 2 months, iv lost 26 pounds, one of the best and safest products on the market, 100% amazing. dont go anywhere else, amazon is the place to be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 May 2014
Loads of extra energy and I don't feel dizzy or sick as i have done with other products, not used with excersise but a controlled diet and losing about 2/3lb a week. Appetite is suppressed so I don't snack on junk food. Recommended!