5.0 out of 5 stars Really Working
I do feel a lot less hungry and even more able to stick to a my diet without snacking on crisps, biscuit, sweets etc. Binging after tea was me through till bed time and now I can just do breakfast, lunch and dinner without feeling starving and hungry. Found this to be a good aid and gives me a boost while exercising.
Published on 3 Dec. 2012 by C Jenkins

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money
Rubbish I've had t5 before and these ain't them, waste of money. Do not buy they have no affect what so ever
Published 7 months ago by natalie

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Working, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: T5 Fat Burners Max Strength | Best Slimming Pills Super Strong | T5s Weight Loss Diet Tablets (60 Capsules) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Great!, 17 July 2014
I wasn't sure if these T5s would work, but they did suppress my appetite and still taking them after approx 3 weeks, definitely worth a try,

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 18 Mar. 2014
Tom Lawrence "TLC_Tom" (Ripon UK) - See all my reviews
Now on my second month of taking these and the weight is falling away. People are now starting to notice that I'm loosing weight. I've got more energy to exercise and my appetite is less than it was. win win

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Feb. 2015
Works brilliantly with exercise and healthy diet, lost weight much more quickly and easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Mar. 2015
Very good, fast delivery, clear results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 20 Feb. 2014
The energy boost from these is outstanding and feels really good. I have lost 2 stone since January through walking, diet and these tablets. Very very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great results, 13 Feb. 2014
Been using 3 weeks now and have lost nearly a stone in weight. If you eat right and do 30 mins cardio training a day you will see the results

5.0 out of 5 stars 1lb a day, keeps the doctor away.., 30 May 2013
I have recently purchased these pills in hope to loose weight quickly for holidays. As it stands I am a rather big girl at a size 18. I was a bit skeptical after trying endless amounts of slimming pills and 'quick fixes', and seeing reviews where people only need to loose a few pounds. Ideally I would like to loose 5 stone! But these are actually working so far with no exercise. In just 3 days I have lost 3 1/2 lbs! I've has no side effects, and has done what it says on the tin! I will keep you all posted of my further progress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service., 21 Mar. 2015
Exactly as it says on the description! Excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy Fat Burners, 23 Mar. 2013
I've been purchasing T5 Max for close to a year. I use this mainly for a energy boost. This product serves the purpose to give energy and decrease food craving. I have lost weight taking these capsules and would recommend it. Works best with exercise.