5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought!
Published on 6 Oct. 2012 by LL Cool Joe

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a bin!
Published on 11 Aug. 2011 by Knight Templar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought!, 6 Oct. 2012
I already have a posh stainless steel Brabantia bin, which to be honest, looks lovely but is covered in finger prints the whole time. But I bought this new cream 50L swing bin to put in a cupboard for all our recycling junk. So I wasn't too concerned about the colour or quality, as long as it was large enough to stop me having to do constant trips to the garage with a couple of empty cereal boxes. I was impressed with the packaging, and also the size of the bin. Although I had the measurements it seems bigger than I imagined but fits into the cupboard perfectly. The quality looks fine, and the lid fits. There was a small dent in the rim of the bin but the lid covers that anyway. The swing action of the lid is a bit basic, but what do you expect for the price?

I'm not sure I'd be that happy having this as the main bin in the kitchen as it is a bit cheap and cheerful looking, but for an additional bin tucked in a cupboard it's perfect. For the price paid, I'm very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cream 50 litre swing top rubbish bin 65x37x33, 9 Aug. 2011
This cream 50 litre swing bin , was brought to keep my ironing in, or can be used to put dirty cloths in
it has a solid bottom with plenty of room for clothes and sheets , The top is a little flimsy ,But fits the purpose for what I wanted it for, it fits nicely into the boiler cupboard out of the way , it also keeps my clothes folded ready for ironing , as am not a fan of ironing ,I tend to leave it too the weekends , Delivery was Quick It arrived after one working day , It arrived in a solid cardboard box by cornier signed for at the door Excellent Service I would buy from them again .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 24 July 2011
Why pay for a designer bin when all you need is in this? Well balanced lid that stays open while you use both hands to scrape a plate.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a bin!, 11 Aug. 2011
This bin is a nice, light colour and a swing-bin liner fits it perfectly. It is lightweight when empty because it is not made of thick plastic. It is slightly deeper in depth than most bins, meaning it sticks out further than average from the wall. The swing top does not always swing back into place after use, probably because the design balance is less than perfect because the pivot point is slightly too far forward.

I bought it for the light cream colour and the practical size. At the end of the day it's just a bin. Buy it if you like the colour, otherwise look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and well made, 27 Jun. 2011
This is a replacement for a faulty bin I bought on the high street where the lid kept falling into the bin. Does the job nicely, sturdy and precisely made.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 24 May 2013
poor quality, but right shape, size and colour. After duck taping a piece of steel to underneath of lid to make it shut, heat warming the lid to change the shape so it closed shut and didn't allow smells to come out, I now have a serviceable bin that snaps shut with a bounce! Not everyone will want to remanufacture it but I am now pleased!

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably priced bin., 6 Nov. 2013
What can I say - it's a bin and it works. I am having some difficulty finding the right size bags for it though and I still can't get my son to put his rubbish into it rather than on the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, 22 Aug. 2013
This bin is large enough to do the job, competitively priced, well made and -- amazingly these days -- manufactured in the UK.
Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars 50L Palstic Swing Bin in Cream, 17 Feb. 2013
This product serves its purpose as a kitchen bin. It is not as sturdy as I was hoping it would be. I would recommend it to anyone

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 8 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Whitefurze Plastic 50ltr Swing Bin and Lid Black (Kitchen & Home)
It an okay bin with lots of space so ordinary swing bin liners will not fit. Its a bit flimsy but it does the trick.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›