5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job !
Dead easy to fit and my kitchen is no longer full of wet steam when I'm using the dryer. I do still need to open the window about an inch but my kitchen is quite small. I think it would be even better with some ice cubes or a small freezer block instead of water in the container so I'm going to give that a go but it really is soooo much better and I haven't got wet walls !
Published 24 months ago by Pauline C

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work
Steam just pores out of the top, so don't buy this product, it is a waste of time and money
Published 16 months ago by Samantha Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job !, 1 Sep 2012
This review is from: First4Spares Condenser Kit For Universal Tumble Dryers (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work, 12 April 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 16 Mar 2013
After reading the reviews thought that this product would work. Instead its worst now I have to leave the back door wide open as the room builds up with steam. would not recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 15 April 2013
This product was a nightmare. The lid didn't fit properly (cheap plastic). After about 30 mins all my kitchen walls were soakimg wet with condensation, not amused at all. Would never purchase again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly useless, 13 April 2013
There was no difference when this unit was fitted, the room still filled with damp air and left the walls and doors sodden. We have bitten the bullet and replaced the tumble dryer with one with a condenser.

1.0 out of 5 stars did not work, 10 Mar 2013
G. Martin "graciebabie" (england) - See all my reviews
I did just as the instruction said, but it did not perform. The function was not fulfilled of the item

5.0 out of 5 stars I am converted,EXCELLENT PRODUCT !!, 17 Oct 2012
I bought this item for my wife as we had our tumble dryer, first in the garage and then in the conservatory, with dust EVERYWHERE.I had my doubts.
NO MORE!
This item is so simple and so well thought out, I don't know why I didn't look for it earlier. I didn't know the solution to all the dust and moisture in the garage and conservatory had been solved.

Well worth the money. Five Stars. Elegant in its simplicity and simple in its operation.

I thought I may have had to fill the water in the container regularly, making it difficult to maintain, but not so!

One fill of the container has lasted a month with water still in it, and it has collected the dust as well.

If you have your tumble dryer anywhere in your house, and have to poke the pipe out of a window so as not to collect dust and condensation, then this product is excellent for overcoming that. And it is CHEAP!!

I can recommend this absolutely. I like it and so does my wife

This is an honest and genuine report

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money!, 24 Jan 2013
C. Bradbury "The Lion" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
The instructions say you need to fill the tank with two inches of cold water. I actually used icy water (with ice in it) but almost immediately, the room was full of steam. So I filled it to a higher level and the result was the same.

I've now had to go back to opening the side door to trail the hose outside. This was what I was trying to avoid.

In addition, the fastening clips appear flimsy and of poor quality. Just don't buy. I'm glad it was at least under a tenner.

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job it needs to., 2 Dec 2012
excellent product, it has prevented an overmass of condensation in the room it was stored in, well worth its weight in gold.

4.0 out of 5 stars Condenser kit, 29 Aug 2012
Very fast delivery from the supplier. The hose is easy to fit, and the filters over the slots in the cap means very little steam escapes from it.