5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job !
Dead easy to fit and my kitchen is no longer full of wet steam when I'm using the dryer. I do still need to open the window about an inch but my kitchen is quite small. I think it would be even better with some ice cubes or a small freezer block instead of water in the container so I'm going to give that a go but it really is soooo much better and I haven't got wet walls !
Published on 1 Sep 2012 by Pauline C

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money!
The instructions say you need to fill the tank with two inches of cold water. I actually used icy water (with ice in it) but almost immediately, the room was full of steam. So I filled it to a higher level and the result was the same.

I've now had to go back to opening the side door to trail the hose outside. This was what I was trying to avoid.

In...
Published 23 months ago by C. Bradbury

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job !, 1 Sep 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money!, 24 Jan 2013
C. Bradbury "The Lion" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Condenser Kit For Tumble Dryers (Misc.)

In addition, the fastening clips appear flimsy and of poor quality. Just don't buy. I'm glad it was at least under a tenner.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Condenser Kit For Tumble Dryers (Misc.)
After reading the reviews thought that this product would work. Instead its worst now I have to leave the back door wide open as the room builds up with steam. would not recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Condenser Kit For Tumble Dryers (Misc.)
Steam just pores out of the top, so don't buy this product, it is a waste of time and money

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Condenser Kit For Tumble Dryers (Misc.)
This product was a nightmare. The lid didn't fit properly (cheap plastic). After about 30 mins all my kitchen walls were soakimg wet with condensation, not amused at all. Would never purchase again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly useless, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Condenser Kit For Tumble Dryers (Misc.)
There was no difference when this unit was fitted, the room still filled with damp air and left the walls and doors sodden. We have bitten the bullet and replaced the tumble dryer with one with a condenser.

1.0 out of 5 stars did not work, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Condenser Kit For Tumble Dryers (Misc.)
I did just as the instruction said, but it did not perform. The function was not fulfilled of the item

5.0 out of 5 stars I am converted,EXCELLENT PRODUCT !!, 17 Oct 2012
This review is from: Condenser Kit For Tumble Dryers (Misc.)
I bought this item for my wife as we had our tumble dryer, first in the garage and then in the conservatory, with dust EVERYWHERE.I had my doubts.
NO MORE!
This item is so simple and so well thought out, I don't know why I didn't look for it earlier. I didn't know the solution to all the dust and moisture in the garage and conservatory had been solved.

Well worth the money. Five Stars. Elegant in its simplicity and simple in its operation.

I thought I may have had to fill the water in the container regularly, making it difficult to maintain, but not so!

One fill of the container has lasted a month with water still in it, and it has collected the dust as well.

If you have your tumble dryer anywhere in your house, and have to poke the pipe out of a window so as not to collect dust and condensation, then this product is excellent for overcoming that. And it is CHEAP!!

I can recommend this absolutely. I like it and so does my wife

This is an honest and genuine report

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job it needs to., 2 Dec 2012
This review is from: Condenser Kit For Tumble Dryers (Misc.)
excellent product, it has prevented an overmass of condensation in the room it was stored in, well worth its weight in gold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit, 5 Jan 2013
Ms Georgina L. Gowland (Ashford, Middlesex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Condenser Kit For Tumble Dryers (Misc.)
I am more than happy with this as it does the job well. I don't put water in the box but use ice packs straight from the freezer. You have to use the small ones that are usually supplied with children's lunchboxes and when you have finished you just rinse and dry them and then pop them back in the freezer for next time.

Condenser Kit For  Tumble Dryers