on 17 July 2012
easy to fit and does the job. ordered this hoping that it wouldn't be one of those fiddly jobs that you have to try and try and then throw it away because you get frustrated and lose you temper.. none of that happened..
on 13 October 2012
I am delighted with this product. I purchased it over a month ago and received six in the pack and I am still using the first one, which means my screen is still as good as new. They are easy to fix and do not leave air bubbles. They are a perfect size and fit exactly over the screen area and control buttons. I would certainly buy more when these run out and have no hesitation in recommending them to potential purchasers.
on 10 April 2013
Great fit for phone, easy to apply and save screen from scratches. Probably could do with out them as phone is not touch screen but good protection from handbag scratches!
on 2 December 2012
Bought this product to fit mine and my partner new phones. Easy to fit and is fulfilling its purpose of protecting the phone screen. Good value as there are 6 in the pack.
on 18 September 2012
These screen protectors are good, I will buy these again, I also bought a more expensive screen product for the Nokia Asha 201 and they were not as good as these. The one issue is in direct sunlight but show me a screen protector at this price which does not have that issue.
on 22 July 2013
Have been trying to find a screen protector for this phone for a while on the High street, to no avail. Saw these on Amazon and they fit perfectly and do the job. Pack of 6 is a bit overkill, but I have shared them with a friend, so great value.
on 26 September 2013
Arrived promptly and after reading the brief instructions and wiping the screen with the supplied dry cloth, (not as good as the wet and dry cloth method), applied a screen protector.
You need to be quite acurate with these, not much room for error and a lot thinner than you think, so could quite easily be damaged or applied wrongly before you have finished.
Other wise a good idea and works well once on.
on 10 February 2013
This is a great idea. But i felt it was impossible to put these on without catching air bubbles in. It took me two of them & still l managed to catch two bubbles in. Drove me mad. I think with patience it can be done. But in the end the bubbles annoyed me more than dust etc on the screen!!! So make your own mind up here!
on 26 January 2014
Cheap and fiddly and I'm not sure they would do much of a job. Never used them in view of the hassle putting them on the phone. I thought I was buying a more solid plastic cover these are just like plastic cling film. I would not bother wasting your money. Although they are as cheap as chips.
on 7 February 2015
I bought this pack of six screen protectors and have tried three of the six and they don't go on without air bubbles that you can't get rid of I even asked my husband to have a go, they are really bad, I have used screen guards on my phone before and never had this trouble before.