5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed
Published on 18 Oct 2012 by H. Petre

3.0 out of 5 stars No Delete.
The keyboard has no delete-key. Any mistyped letter has to be deleted using touch-screen. Apart from that, everything else is ok.
Published 20 months ago by Cheesybits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 18 Oct 2012
H. Petre "hpoet" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEICKE Sharon iPad 4 Retina iPad 3 and iPad 2 Aluminium Case / Cover / Stand with Integrated Bluetooth Keyboard (English Layout) (Personal Computers)
I'd had an iPad 2 for about five months, but was continually frustrated by the virtual keyboard. So I bought this keyboard for £24.99 and have not looked back! It is easy to set up, and as others have said, it makes the iPad more like a mini laptop. It works either in landscape, portrait or at some distance from the iPad, and the bluetooth set up was a doddle. Do remember to switch off the keyboard when not in use, though, to save power.
There is a £ sign, but is it hidden. Press 3 and shift together, and you'll get £, not the hash sign on the key.
I don't carry my iPad around a lot, but on the one occasion I did, using this keyboard, it felt safe and well protected.
I find I have to keep my nails even shorter than ever to use this keyboard, and the case and Stylus I bought earlier don't get used much any more, but these are not quibbles. For the price I paid for this keyboard a month ago, it cannot be faulted.

3.0 out of 5 stars No Delete., 11 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 26 April 2013
In respect of delivery was good and as expected, quality of the item was very good and realistic but as a cover it is slightly hard to separate it from the IPad when they connected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, 16 Sep 2012
As it was so much cheaper than the apple keyboard I decided to go for it. Did not expected anything much but it is well worth the money. Keyboard is so easy to use and the right size for typing. I did wonder if it would be mini keys but not at all. Fits on the ipad a treat and looks as if it is part of it open and closed. Easy to connect with bluetooth. I have also tried it with my ipod touch and it is very good. This will definetly be coming on holiday with me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharon ipad2 keyboard, 18 April 2012
I purchased this product in February and it duly arrived about 1 week late from Leicke distributor in Germany.
It worked well to begin with but I found after about 3 weeks that it would not connect to the ipad via the bluetooth.
I contacted Leicke to tell them of the fault. The company was excellent and arranged for the free return of the product and advised me that it would be 1 to 2 weeks for the replacement as they were waiting for a new delivery.
As soon as the product arrived they contacted me to say it had been shipped and it duly arrived within 5 days.
The product has been excellent since, possibly working better than the original. Connection via Bluetooth is quick and makes using the ipad much simpler.
An excellent product and distributor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 17 May 2013
Was worried that the product was going to be flimsy because of the low cost but was pleasantly surprised .Keyboard clicks nicely and feels good when being used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just excellent!, 4 April 2013
I have been hunting around for a long time in search of a keyboard for my iPad- as a teacher I often make notes in meetings and to use the screen keyboard can take some time. I had tried the all in one case idea, but could not get on with that and the case made it all very heavy.

So, I gave this keyboard a go and I do not regret for a second purchasing the product. It's smart aluminium design compliments my iPad nicely. It is very easy to set up and I love the fact the case clicks magnetically to the iPad. I can then protect it further by putting it all into a protective case.

Now I can type my notes for meetings very quickly. The keyboard layout is just like any other keyboard and despite having quite large hands, I find I can still type fairly quickly. It certainly makes things less time consuming. I am typing this review now with my new keyboard.

I would heartily recommend this product to anyone thinking of wanting a keyboard for their iPads. I feel it is excellent value for money and beats the keyboards on the market which are £80 plus. Definitely a good purchase,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 April 2013
we'll worth what I paid for it.
But t can be a bit tricky getting it off and slotted in.
It could be improved if there was some way of making the physical side more secure.
I.E like Windows's 8 keyboard, but this is only a minor point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Mar 2013
Sits nicely in the grooves, worked immediately. I do NOT understand those here saying it doesn't work or doesnt fit. iPad 4 Retina sat snuggly in it. A great and nice looking addition

3.0 out of 5 stars Where is the # key, 20 Dec 2012
I ordered two these keyboards. The ad said uk product.
The bad news is the £ sign is missing and shows a # sign. The good news is If you press this with the shift button you do indeed get the £ sign. HOWEVER I do actually need the # key for my work.
Does anybody know how to get the #.
When you use the keyboard with the iPad the on board keyboard is disabled.