on 13 March 2013
This is a remarkable product foll of Omega 3 oil. Iuse it as part of a cancer treatment that I have read has very good results.
on 25 February 2013
It is one of the cheapest available but is organic and and cold-pressed virgin. In reasonably sized glass bottles (260ml), so will not go off as it can be consumed more quickly, over a few weeks. I previously used a make that was in 500ml bottles. Even with two people taking it, it lasted too long and started to thicken (flaxseed oil polymerizes in the presence of water vapour when opened). It arrived within 24h of ordering. Excellent value and service. Will order again straight away.
on 29 November 2013
I buy flax oil as it's a great source of healthy fat, being a regular weight trainer it adds useful energy and keeps my testosterone levels high, the flavour is ok compared to other brands but I usually chase it down with a protein shake in the morning!
on 5 November 2013
Use it in smoothies and on cereals. The taste is not overpowering and it delivers on your EFA requirements, whilst ALS being certified organic. I've heard that Flax oil once opened goes off quickly, but we've had one bottle quite a while with no adverse effects. Great company, great product. Definitely recommended for your continued good health.
on 1 June 2013
Very impressed with this product, not only is it good quality and value it tastes much better than other products on the market.
on 7 June 2013
Lovely tasty oil. Has a beautiful nutty smell and taste. Far better than others I have purchased and great value too.
on 1 May 2013
A good quality product and a good saving on the pack of 2 offer. A really nice oil with many health benefits.
on 24 September 2013
this was a great deal and I am going to order more as we use it every day to keep healthy
on 1 November 2013
Granovita Organic Flax Oil is an excellent product which I have used for over 18 months. What a shame it has more than doubled in price since my last purchase at the end of March '14. I will now be buying another more reasonably priced organic flax oil.
on 4 January 2013
I take 1-2 spoonful everyday on the bread or in salad. Reasonable price and I like it very much. Thaks!

See one answered question