on 13 March 2013
I like the headphones that will be used with the SD Soundwear - Mini Clip Music - Stereo Bluetooth Headphones via my Galaxy S3. I was sceptical but after getting them out of the packaging and trying them it proved that my decision was correct. Sound is as good as any half decent/good headphones. Not only are they good but the delivery was quick, ordered Monday and by Wednesday lunchtime delivered.
on 11 April 2013
The shorter lead on these earphones make them far easier to use . I listen to audiobooks every day and find the longer leads that come with most audio items inconvenient as I have to wind the unwanted lead into an elastic band .
Thanks for a good product
Paula Reynolds
on 9 November 2013
Earphones were of a good length with decent sound quality, but having used the item for just two months, one of the ear buds has fallen apart, exposing the wires and making it unusable, however the seller replaced them under a one year warranty so I'm hopeful it was just a one off.
on 26 February 2013
I have a Jabra BT3030 (I think) bluetooth headset, that's a dog tag that sits around my neck, I use it every day, several times a day. I've got totally fed up with having to coil long cords around cord holders, it just looks a mess. These are just the right length.
on 24 January 2014
I bought these ear buds as a replacement for the ones which come with a Sony MW600 as they seemed exactly what I needed for the gym and going to work on the train (Sony earbuds broke down after about a year or so but the MW600 unit is still going strong - MW600 comes with it's own short earbuds but you can't buy them seperately) . They worked well and the cord was exactly the correct length to clip the MW600 onto your shirt or collar. Sound was good - Problem was that I've only had them about a month and one earbud has lost it's sound volume already. No sign or wear and tear or any sort of loose wire etc, the sound in one earbud has just died and is now only a whisper compared to the other ear. So back to the drawing board for an earbud with a short cord that can survive normal use...
on 3 December 2013
This review has been amended - my original short bud earphones had a problem where the wires were coming away from the ear buds, however, after posting these details in a review, the seller contacted me via email and immediately offered to replace them with an updated, fabric covered wire version, which seems to be of superior quality.

I can't fault the service here in replacing them so quickly, and with a better quality item.
on 15 December 2013
These headphones function properly and look ok but practically they are just too short to use. I bought them as a present to go along with an iPod shuffle I had bought and an arm band and they were not long enough to use comfortably let alone in the gym. So unless you are mounting your device on or around your head ( maybe as an ear ring perhaps?) these are probably not for you.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse