5.0 out of 5 stars Good product - money well spent!
I treated myself to a new Dell 17.3 inch Laptop and was disappointed that Dell did not actually provide Laptop storage cases for this size of Laptop. They do provide Wallets for 17.3 inch Laptops, however I wished to store safely the plug and connector as well as other PC related items. I am delighted with the purchase of this case. It looks modern, is of quality material...
Published on 11 April 2013 by Sweetlips

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and unable to return
Purchased the bag based on reviews but two major problems 1) the strap squeaks in most positions and is very annoying' as mentioned in 1 5 star review the d loops and clasps are plastic 2) the small exterior pocket zip has broken and I have only used it twice. For a bag costing £45 I expected a lot more and looking on Amazon website I can't even send it back after 30 days!
Published 11 months ago by MR T PARKER

5.0 out of 5 stars Really does the job well, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Case Logic Polyester Briefcase for 17.3 inch Laptop and Tablets - Black (Personal Computers)
I bought this case for a communication device which, unlike a laptop, does not have a fold-down screen and the screen is therefore exposed and in need of greater protection. This bag really does the trick with some extra padding on the side where the pocket it which protects the screen really well. It is a lightweight but quality bag, very compact and easy to carry. After trying several others, I would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars ThIs bag is well made and the design is great. I am only 5ft 2inches and doesn't look ..., 25 Oct. 2014
S (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This fixed my 17.5 screen Acer Laptop. ThIs bag is well made and the design is great. I am only 5ft 2inches and doesn't look to big on me. So ladies to can buy this case for laptop without being overwhelmed by this bag. Spaces for iPad/Tablet inside case and space outside for your mobile. Nice cushioning for your valuables. Just buy you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 13 Feb. 2014
Fantastic product that allows me to transport both my HP Envy and Toshiba Excite Pro securely and safely. Like sliding your hands into silk gloves, the sections that hold the devices are a perfect fit. There's also plenty of room in the font compartment to put all power leads and my WD back up hard drive. Worth every penny! No delays with shipping either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 May 2013
Mr. L. O. Branyan (Natchez, MS USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon offered me a far better selection of laptop cases than PC World or other online retailers. I needed a 17.3" case to accommodate my new and very expensive laptop. The computer is my mobile office and I wanted to make sure that it was well protected but easily portable in a lightweight case. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The bag seems well made and great quality and I would highly recommend, 26 Jun. 2014
Needed a new bag for my 17.3 dell. This bag did the trick perfectly. The bag is a lovely snug fit for my laptop but also seems to have loads of room for other items including my ipad. The bag seems well made and great quality and I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all round bag and half weight of my old one., 2 May 2014
The item was bought for carrying my Laptop and kindle around and the bag does what it says with also a slot for your mobile all in all
I am very happy with the item it weighs around half the weight of my old bag so to me worth every penny spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and simple, 17 Jun. 2013
Ideal for what I want. Comfortable handle and shoulder strap.

Holds both my new 17.3" Laptop and it's bulky PSU, with some room left for other items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, fits snugly on large laptop, 31 Jan. 2015
Excellent quality, fits snugly on large laptop. Shame the clips are plastic - metal would have given a better finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and light for my 17.3inch laptop., 14 Nov. 2014
Looks much smaller than any other of its size. Very compact and light...great....no regrets...

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 April 2015