on 17 August 2013
When i first took the bag on my hands i thought there is no way my Dell Inspiron 5721 17.3'' laptop would fit in there.But thankfully i was wrong.
My laptop measures 16.22"(412mm) in width,1.4"(35.6mm) in height(with the 65Whr battery on) and 10.63" (270mm) in depth and fits in the laptop compartment perfectly.I would like the main compartment with 2 zippers but this in not really an issue, just a personal preference.
The bag itself is light weight,stylish, comfort and very very easy to carry around with separate padded pockets for your tablet and your mobile phone and a front compartment for the AC charger, mouse and other stuff.
But,
Like most things in life this bag is not perfect it has 2 major ''issues'' which are:
1)The plastic D rings:From a case like this, so well designed and of that price you expect metallic and definitively not plastic D rings(they might never break but metal is metal)
2)The shoulder strap.
The shoulder strap is full of issues
It is quite small in length for a tall guy like me,the plastic clips don't leave you a doubt that they will break during transportation sooner or later ,the pad on the arm strap made by a leather look material will never sit on your shoulder without slipping.Unfortunately all the ''concerns'' i was having with the shoulder strap have been solved quickly simple by replacing this strap with another one i had from another laptop bag (hama sydney).

Conclusion: Very good laptop bag,that can be perfect if case logic decide to heal the weak points i ve mentioned above,
on 11 April 2013
I treated myself to a new Dell 17.3 inch Laptop and was disappointed that Dell did not actually provide Laptop storage cases for this size of Laptop. They do provide Wallets for 17.3 inch Laptops, however I wished to store safely the plug and connector as well as other PC related items. I am delighted with the purchase of this case. It looks modern, is of quality material but the important thing is that it stores the new Laptop snuggly and safely It also has ample space for folders, pens, diaries, tablets etc. The description provided by Amazon is exactly what you will find. It is a little more expensive than some cases, however you only get what you pay for. As I have just paid a significant amount of money for my new Dell I absolutely do not grudge the purchase of this storage bag.
on 28 February 2013
elegant, slim and light weight
fits my laptop perfectly
lots of additional pockets in the front part
nicely padded and easy to carry around
just Great!
on 2 October 2013
EXCELLENT QUALITY AND DESIGN ,ADAPTABLE TO VARIOUS LAPTOPS AND PLENTY OF SPACE FOR CABLES
AND ANY DOCUMENTS , ETC FOR YOU TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY
on 9 July 2014
Purchased the bag based on reviews but two major problems 1) the strap squeaks in most positions and is very annoying' as mentioned in 1 5 star review the d loops and clasps are plastic 2) the small exterior pocket zip has broken and I have only used it twice. For a bag costing £45 I expected a lot more and looking on Amazon website I can't even send it back after 30 days!
on 29 November 2013
Perfect case for my 17" laptop and Kindle Fire. Robust but lightweight, loads of storage compartments and well padded as well.
on 16 October 2013
just what I wanted, laptop fits snugly and well protected.Good quality - looks a lot more expensive than it actually was.
on 25 September 2013
Does the job and looks ok. More expensive than alturnatives, but on seeing it, it was well worth the extra money.
on 26 April 2016
The quality of this bag is good and I think the different coloured zips make for a cool design however I think this is badly designed for my 17.3" Dell Inspiron 5759 laptop. I had to stretch the bag from when it arrived to allow the laptop to fit in and even now after a month it's an extremely snug fit. In fact the sharper hinge corners of the laptop are quite vulnerable due to the fact they are stretching the bag quite thin and are less protected. Overall though, the pockets are good, the tablet pocket is handy and there is plenty of room for my mouse and charger. The only other gripe is that the strap squeaks as I walk due to the plastic on plastic nature of the clips. I fixed this by wrapping insulation tape around the ring. I think it's a great bag and would be fantastic if only it were slightly larger.
on 9 March 2014
I bought this laptop bag as i have a dell 17r 5721 widescreen laptop and there wasn't a lot of choice of bags to fit this laptop.It also had to be lightweight as my laptop is 7.2lbs and strong enough to carry my precious laptop.This bag seems to have it all my laptop fits with ease plus storage for power supply and my hard disc drives .It has nice padding and is well made its very lightweight the only fault it should have metal catches not plastic but they seem well made time will tell.A bit more expensive than some of the other bags but i travel a lot and for peace of mind this seems to be a good buy.