on 16 September 2013
..... it's really tricky fitting w/o getting air bubbles trapped - especially on a curved surface .... its too stiff to trim easily in situ, and defeated my ingenuity in making some sort of template
on 6 February 2014
Bought to protect the car roof where roof bars are mounted. Take your time putting it on and it is almost invisible and wont budge even with a pressure washer. Does exactly what I required.
on 10 May 2014
Bought this product to put on the lip of the tail gate of my new pick up truck, works well, stops the dog from scratching the paint.
on 10 January 2016
This product damaged my new T5 rear bumper resulting in a patch of paint approx 6 inches by 6 inches being removed when trying to apply and smooth out the product. I bought this item as it was specifically for protecting paintwork and bumpers. I am completely dissatisfied as I have wasted money on the product and now have to have my bumper resprayed. Be warned!
review image
on 29 August 2014
I have used this to protect the paintwork on my Triumph from the straps on my throwover panniers. It's easy to apply without too many air bubbles. If only there was a film that could cope with a surface that curves in two directions!
on 13 November 2014
It sticks but does not like curves. Cheaper than stone chip repair in vulnerable areas.
on 11 February 2013
This tape is thick but managable. I bought the 12.5cm size to protect the main frame components and fitted it with the help of an old hairdryer. Choose thinner strips for smaller frame components as it will save a lot of cutting and waste. Best to cut a paper template first as the tape is also very sticky once applied. Best to fit in a warm room as this helps with the flexiblity of the tape.
on 4 October 2015
Excellent purchase choice. You need to ensure template is accurate before cutting the plastic. Then take your time to apply to your vehicle.
I can only assume my motorbike is protected as I have not found any chips or scatches in these areas.
on 3 March 2016
Enough to do the bumper twice over (Toyota Sports Touring). Not the easiest to apply for an impatient person.Should protect from my 7st dog!
on 13 May 2016
It's a great product, even though I had difficulty in fixing without getting air bubbles. Received. The pack very fast

See one answered question