5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!
My son who's a tennis nut loves this bag. He only has 2 rackets but it is roomy & easily fits all his kit, balls, shoes etc plus lunch box for tournaments etc. Carried on his back too so very transportable.
Published 19 months ago by Mrs Robinson

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend this bag for any serious usage
I have used this bag twice a week since July. Already the inside lining has torn and one of the zips has started to stick at a particular point. I would not recommend this bag for any serious usage. The carrying straps work quite well and it is much easier carrying the bag on my back than in one hand.
Published 2 months ago by Mr A R Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, 1 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, 11 Mar 2013
Bought as a present. My friend was delighted with this bag, colourful, roomy, multiple handles, can be used as back pack, special labelling system on internet, she couldn't wait to get home to pack it and test it out. Will easily hold multiple rackets, toiletries, balls and change of clothes. All that you could want from a sports bag and stylish too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious & serves my purpose well!, 5 Dec 2012
Bought this bag recently as an all purpose gym kit & it serves my purpose well.
I carry my tennis & badminton raquets, a change of clothes & shoes, toiletories and a few accessories comfortably.

The bag is very light and easy to carry

I recommend it

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend this bag for any serious usage, 4 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Babolat Bag, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Babolat Team Racket Holder X6 (Sports)
Plenty of room for all the kit. 2 large compartments hold all the stuff. 2 external pockets good for holding phone, wallet, change, car keys etc so you don't have to dig around inside the bag at the end of the game.
Not too large to carry around. Sturdy construction
Straps could do with multiway anchor onto the actual bag as they sometimes flip around the wrong way when picked up but otherwise its does the job very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars good size and design for the job, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Babolat Team Racket Holder X6 (Sports)
A Xmas gift for my (adult) son. He is delighted. Big enough to hold his racquets and a change of clothes, with compartments to keep wet stuff separate from dry. But not too big to carry around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug 2014
Excellent. Will hold my tennis and badminton racquets and change of clothes. Just right size for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 13 Aug 2014
Bag as expected on time and good price