5.0 out of 5 stars great trainers
Well worth the money, my 8yrs old granddaughter loves them, great fit, plenty of flashing lights, very quick delivery, would recomend them.
Published 12 months ago by Margaret Baisbrown

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
I was sent 11.5
Published 1 month ago by Catriona McLauchlan

4.0 out of 5 stars Migraine inducing flash, 16 Nov 2013
I vowed never to buy my girls shoes with flashing lights, so these Skechers therefore were not on my radar. With gentle persuasion from 2 girls I figured they would only be worn for very casual occasions and they would grow out of them in no time so gave in. They are good looking, well made, fun shoes. The flash is much too bright for my liking and CANNOT be switched off. There are certain times, like on theatre trips, when it would be useful if they could be deactivated.

I personally feel it is a gimmick too far - shoes don't need lights or wheels - but my girls absolutely love them and have had great fun dancing in their Grandma's dark hallway and at the school disco. Otherwise these shoes are quite impractical and quite pricey.

On the plus side, I got my older daughter the lace-up version and they have given her a great incentive to master tying her own laces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandaughters delight, 20 Sep 2013
Bought these for my grandaughter, she is on her second pair and loves them, Last ones we bought whilst on holiday abroad, seemed to have more light up twinkles ?/ there are 3 or 4 on each trainer on this latest pair. Would give 5 star, but i think that they are a little to expensive .

5.0 out of 5 stars great trainers, 15 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Twinkles, 23 Sep 2013
M. Brown (UK) - See all my reviews
My granddaughter loved these and had not had them off her feet since I bought them. They twinkle and flash better than any other shoes she has had and they look gorgeous a well.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Sep 2013
my daughter loves them especially the lights they are well made and sturdy but cool trainers love the colours and the glitter xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 Aug 2014
My 2.5 year old loves hers. They're very sparkly and the lights are bright in white, blue and red. They've worn much better than cheaper canvas shoes after 6 weeks of constant use and are well made. My daughter hasn't got hers soaked yet but the lights are still working after a few walks in the rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 14 July 2014
great buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 14 July 2014
I was sent 11.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Her birthday is in three weeks and I know that she will love them. She is already bouncing with excitement and ..., 13 July 2014
Bought these for my granddaughter for her birthday as she has been telling me for months that she wanted pink sketchers with sparkly lights. They are definately "sparkly" and pink. Her birthday is in three weeks and I know that she will love them. She is already bouncing with excitement and explaining to me how they will sparkle when she moves!

They are very well made and a really good price.
Delivery was very quick and was also free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely durable shoes, 7 July 2014
My dauther loves these shoes. They are comfortable and funnky looking.
Although it is not so thin as the Converse still soft material but durable.