5.0 out of 5 stars great trainers
Well worth the money, my 8yrs old granddaughter loves them, great fit, plenty of flashing lights, very quick delivery, would recomend them.
Published 14 months ago by Margaret Baisbrown

2.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Sizes
I do not understand how Skechers publishs its shoes sizes.
I had the trouble to go to a local store that sells this brand (though not the particular model I wanted) and it should be the 25 EU that fits my daughter...
Unfortunately, they arrived and are too big so (afeter all these months) she still isn't using them, and that makes her very sad. :(
Published 2 months ago by Margarida Cáceres Pires

4.0 out of 5 stars Migraine inducing flash, 16 Nov 2013
I vowed never to buy my girls shoes with flashing lights, so these Skechers therefore were not on my radar. With gentle persuasion from 2 girls I figured they would only be worn for very casual occasions and they would grow out of them in no time so gave in. They are good looking, well made, fun shoes. The flash is much too bright for my liking and CANNOT be switched off. There are certain times, like on theatre trips, when it would be useful if they could be deactivated.

I personally feel it is a gimmick too far - shoes don't need lights or wheels - but my girls absolutely love them and have had great fun dancing in their Grandma's dark hallway and at the school disco. Otherwise these shoes are quite impractical and quite pricey.

On the plus side, I got my older daughter the lace-up version and they have given her a great incentive to master tying her own laces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandaughters delight, 20 Sep 2013
Bought these for my grandaughter, she is on her second pair and loves them, Last ones we bought whilst on holiday abroad, seemed to have more light up twinkles ?/ there are 3 or 4 on each trainer on this latest pair. Would give 5 star, but i think that they are a little to expensive .

5.0 out of 5 stars great trainers, 15 Aug 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Sizes, 28 Aug 2014
I do not understand how Skechers publishs its shoes sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twinkles, 23 Sep 2013
M. Brown (UK) - See all my reviews
My granddaughter loved these and had not had them off her feet since I bought them. They twinkle and flash better than any other shoes she has had and they look gorgeous a well.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Sep 2013
my daughter loves them especially the lights they are well made and sturdy but cool trainers love the colours and the glitter xx

1.0 out of 5 stars Are these real Skechers??, 30 Sep 2014
I have an extremely disappointed little girl - the velcro strap snapped on the first pair of these shoes that I bought for her within two weeks. She has been wearing the second pair for just a few weeks, and there are now holes at the top of each shoe where the stitching has come away from where the toe joins the body of the shoe!
I bought a similar pair of Skechers from a shop last year and they lasted over 9 months with no problems at all! This leads me to believe these must be fakes? At any rate, we are very unhappy at having wasted so much money for nothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves these, 4 Oct 2014
bought these months ago. Had lots of wear out of them, still perfect fit and still looking in excellent condition. All lights still flashing, and very bright flashes they are too!!
My daughter can get through a pair of school shoes (costing more money) in a term at school so I am amazed these are doing so well. Will be buying another pair when she out grows this pair as she loves them so much. Can match to almost any item of clothing too with the colours on them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 Aug 2014
My 2.5 year old loves hers. They're very sparkly and the lights are bright in white, blue and red. They've worn much better than cheaper canvas shoes after 6 weeks of constant use and are well made. My daughter hasn't got hers soaked yet but the lights are still working after a few walks in the rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 14 July 2014