5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping
Great book, couldn't put it down, have got it on my iPad, just added it to read while on holiday in Egypt. It had good reviews so thought I would give it a try. I enjoyed it immensely and would recommend it if you like a book keeping you in suspense.
I was hoping to get more of the authors books, but can't find them on Amazon !
Published 6 months ago by Chertseyrob

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't quite do it for me
Even as a work of fiction I found the story hard to take. Plots and bodies everywhere. The reason I didn't particularly enjoy this book, though, was the fact that the standard of writing did not impress me. Often the wrong word was used - loose for lose, peak for peek etc. In fact one of the characters had his name spelt quite randomly in two different ways...
Published on 28 Jan. 2012 by Ignite

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't quite do it for me, 28 Jan. 2012
Ignite (East Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Ancient Revenge (Kindle Edition)

People who enjoy Dan Brown's kind of conspiracy theory stories might enjoy it if they can get past the language. It didn't do it for me though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bored already, 20 May 2012
This review is from: Ancient Revenge (Kindle Edition)
Well I'm 14% of the way through ( having downloaded it without reading the other review first I thought I might as well try it).

I think I'm giving up. The standard of editing is so poor that if I had actually paid for this I'd want my money back. I don't think the author has even bothered to spell check this before inflicting it on readers. If he had then he'd have caught "peddal" and "seremony" amongst many others.

As for the story - well the plot is dragging and I'm bored. Plenty of better books to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Ancient Revenge (Kindle Edition)
I was hoping to get more of the authors books, but can't find them on Amazon !

4.0 out of 5 stars Religious conflicts, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Ancient Revenge (Kindle Edition)
Subject matter was interesting . Organisation of style of writing was reasonable . Fluidity of prose could have been better . Felt it was a bit weak . But I appreciated the skill of the author in weaving the story . I don't believe I could have written as well .

2.0 out of 5 stars Bleak House, 28 Sept. 2013
Mr. Brian Nicholson "Wardonia" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ancient Revenge (Kindle Edition)
A contemporary of Charles Dickens once wrote that Bleak House has far too many characters in it.
This author should have learnt that lesson. No book needs so many different organisations involved in one case or dozens of characters.

4.0 out of 5 stars a book, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Ancient Revenge (Kindle Edition)
I started reading this just before Christmas, but I had to put it to one side while I finished baking & then one of my guests started reading & asked if she could borrow it. Of course I sais yes.

4.0 out of 5 stars almost a da vinci code, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Ancient Revenge (Kindle Edition)
thought inspiring,and fast paced .a cracking read,the only blip that annoyed me was instead of BC or AD there were other terms that may have been inserted for pc reasons!but a really good book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Ancient Revenge (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book, bit far fetched sometimes, but that's OK whose to say these things don't exist, enough conspiracies in the world now so some could be true!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oy What a book!, 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Ancient Revenge (Kindle Edition)
Spell binding! Excellent story! Mystery ! Very much edge of the seat reading! Couldn't put it down! It's also an excellent book to read!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Ancient Revenge (Kindle Edition)
Took a little while to get the plot then i could not put it down.Thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next book from the author.

Ancient Revenge