4.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Girls Shuffles Trainers
Published 2 months ago by S Riaz

2.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Sizes
I do not understand how Skechers publishs its shoes sizes.
I had the trouble to go to a local store that sells this brand (though not the particular model I wanted) and it should be the 25 EU that fits my daughter...
Unfortunately, they arrived and are too big so (afeter all these months) she still isn't using them, and that makes her very sad. :(
Published 7 months ago by Margarida Cáceres Pires

4.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Girls Shuffles Trainers, 7 Jan. 2015
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
These trainers fit my daughter extremely comfortable and she loves them - so, from her point of view, these trainers are definitely a five star pair of shoes! I have to say that they are well made - with a good, thick sole and the straps keep them firmly closed and unlikely to slip. My only issue - and I see that I share it with other reviewers - is that the lights are really very bright. When I saw that they were called Twinkle Toes, I thought they would have similar flashing lights to others my daughter has had over the years. However, the lights are extremely bright and visible. While that is fine while out and about - they are certainly not suitable in certain places, where bright lights would not be appreciated, such as the cinema. Obviously, you could take the shoes off while your child is sitting down and it isn't such a problem with my own child - who is eight - but the thought of a toddler continuously swinging their legs and having these shoes flashing would turn any place into a disco!!! As such, I have purchased a less visible pair of trainers for my daughter which we have agreed she will wear if necessary. While out and about she can wear these and she certainly does love them. They are pink, glittery and have flashing lights - what is not to like when you are a little girl?!

2.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Sizes, 28 Aug. 2014
I do not understand how Skechers publishs its shoes sizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Migraine inducing flash, 16 Nov. 2013
I vowed never to buy my girls shoes with flashing lights, so these Skechers therefore were not on my radar. With gentle persuasion from 2 girls I figured they would only be worn for very casual occasions and they would grow out of them in no time so gave in. They are good looking, well made, fun shoes. The flash is much too bright for my liking and CANNOT be switched off. There are certain times, like on theatre trips, when it would be useful if they could be deactivated.

I personally feel it is a gimmick too far - shoes don't need lights or wheels - but my girls absolutely love them and have had great fun dancing in their Grandma's dark hallway and at the school disco. Otherwise these shoes are quite impractical and quite pricey.

On the plus side, I got my older daughter the lace-up version and they have given her a great incentive to master tying her own laces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandaughters delight, 20 Sept. 2013
Bought these for my grandaughter, she is on her second pair and loves them, Last ones we bought whilst on holiday abroad, seemed to have more light up twinkles ?/ there are 3 or 4 on each trainer on this latest pair. Would give 5 star, but i think that they are a little to expensive .

5.0 out of 5 stars great trainers, 15 Aug. 2013
Well worth the money, my 8yrs old granddaughter loves them, great fit, plenty of flashing lights, very quick delivery, would recomend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twinkles, 23 Sept. 2013
M. Brown (UK) - See all my reviews
My granddaughter loved these and had not had them off her feet since I bought them. They twinkle and flash better than any other shoes she has had and they look gorgeous a well.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Sept. 2013
my daughter loves them especially the lights they are well made and sturdy but cool trainers love the colours and the glitter xx

1.0 out of 5 stars Are these real Skechers??, 30 Sept. 2014
I have an extremely disappointed little girl - the velcro strap snapped on the first pair of these shoes that I bought for her within two weeks. She has been wearing the second pair for just a few weeks, and there are now holes at the top of each shoe where the stitching has come away from where the toe joins the body of the shoe!
I bought a similar pair of Skechers from a shop last year and they lasted over 9 months with no problems at all! This leads me to believe these must be fakes? At any rate, we are very unhappy at having wasted so much money for nothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's two in one - like having an extra toy to keep her occupied happily ..., 20 Nov. 2014
My four year old daughter loves these!!!

It's two in one - like having an extra toy to keep her occupied happily - and no more "I don't wanna go out/walk up!"
Also, these are miles better that the original light up trainers that had the lights at the back - the lights on these are at the front so the girls can see them as they walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars my 6 year old loves these., 28 Feb. 2015
These are lovely looking shoes, perfect for children with feet that are a little wide. My 6 year old has had these shoes before and loves them. So they're a firm sparkly favourite. Ever time she gets a new pair it's only because she's out grown the last. They last well but can start to look a little tatty after a while which is the same for most shoes.