5.0 out of 5 stars Love this because I'm a romantic, 3 Aug 2012
This review is from: JANE MILLIONAIRE (Kindle Edition)
If like me you have a guilty pleasure in life and watch the bachelor uk or USA you will love this book it is a bit predictable in places and yes you quickly figure out what will happen you really want to take the journey with the characters I did enjoy every minute of this book and would probably read something similar again

4.0 out of 5 stars another surprisingly good read, 25 Feb 2012
Sian Louise (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: JANE MILLIONAIRE (Kindle Edition)
Again another freebie I had from this author and again I was thoroughly surprised at how much I enjoyed this.

I don't do reality shows and I definately wouldn't do the type of reality show this book depicts but I found the whole thing really interesting.
Obviously what made it more interesting was the sexual tension between the 2 main characters and wow! those scenes were just hot.
I absolutely loved Jill and Rob and the author has written these characters very well.
When reading a love story I love to be able to feel the tension and the attraction between the characters and heat up when reading their exchanges etc.

I almost didn't want to like Jesse but she was another character who I ended up liking when she made brief appearances in this. And I cannot wait to get my hands on her story and her love interest.

Am really enjoying what I have read from this author so far and I shall definatly be continuing to read more from her and I will even pay for the next couple I download :-)

JANE MILLIONAIRE