5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous
The water bottle/umbrella pockets on the side snap closed when not in use, but are a perfect size for a 500ml bottle ... the zip-pulls clip to a fastener which makes it much harder for pickpockets to get at the contents. The RFID blocking pocket stops anyone from being able to access your contactless creditcard details or the details from your chip enabled passport...
Published 23 months ago by The Magician

3.0 out of 5 stars For an expensive item I was very disappointed that the paint wore off the zipper pull tab ...
For an expensive item I was very disappointed that the paint wore off the zipper pull tab during the holiday I bought it for. It doesn't look as good now.
Published 5 months ago by Mark T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 8 May 2013
The Magician (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
The strap is comfortable, the bag is a good size, and it takes an iPad comfortably.

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars A great travel companion, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
I travel a lot and having a handy bag that has everything you need for airline travel is a must. I even put all the things that I usually have in my pockets in the bag so that at security checks its all in one place. These bags are practical as well as extremely safe! There have been time when I have been stopped at security check point and asked to show the contents of my bag - however what they really concerned about is the wire mesh in the layers that make up the bag that prevent slashing - so if you buy one of these, make sure you keep the Pacsafe tags in the bag. It helps believe me..

4.0 out of 5 stars Not A Flat Bottom! 😱, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
Bought this on the 27th August for my holiday in October 2014. I've used it everyday and have found the interior of bag quite spacious. As it manages to hold a traditional note book, mobile phone, iPad Air, several pencil cases as well as a small make up case. It holds very comfortably a ladies grey rectangular Pacsafe RFID wallet and my reading spec case too. It still has room for either a rolled up and folded scrub top and or rain jacket. So please don't be deceived by the size. It's the 'tardis' of the bag world.

My only niggle is that it doesn't have a flat bottom as it's curved. So when you want it to sit properly, it is unable to as it slides to lay on its front or you have to lean it against something hence the four star score.

So I've now bought a Pacsafe Daypack 350 GII for my holiday instead, namely for even weight distribution as I find the pinches the skin a little or if I'm on a long walk, my shoulder gets tired and heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag, 17 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
For me this is the most perfect I have ever owned.

I do a lot of walking as a hobby and found this bag is spot on. If you are worried about carrying your two mobiles and an Ipad like I do, then fear not. It simply is not possible to steal from me!. The whole bag and straps are slash proof. The side clasps which hold the strap lock and unlock as required. The black colour makes this also my work bag as it looks smart and a fantastic bright yellow interior means I can see the contents within very easily. The zips are tamper proof as well making it very difficult for a thief to open them without your knowledge.

Overall, all my quick to hand stuff is in the back compartment, my ipad and a leather a5 folder in the main. Also the front compartment fits both mobiles and has a RFID pocket so my cards can not be read by a thief's RFID scanner. I sometimes carry an a4 folder in the main compartment but obviously with the zip open. But it fits!!

Strongly recommended to lighten load and carry your office around with you. Or perfect for traveling or everyday bag use as well.

Only negative is over loading the front compartment which invades the space in the main compartment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pacsafe right this time., 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
At last I have a Pacsafe that fits my needs. I bought the 100 (and did a review) which, after a couple of weeks use, I found it to be far too small but this is just right. I use the bag every day and it carries my tablet, purse, glasses, music, water bottle, brolly etc etc and feels very safe for public transport travel. Great for plane travel - holds everything for the journey - very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The new bag has been improved but is the same good quality., 25 July 2014
My wife loves this product. She used her current bag for 5 years, firstly just for holidays, more recently day to day. It is really hard wearing and gives peace of mind.
The new bag has been improved but is the same good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good day to day bag, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
I got this bag so I could use it daily and I wasn't disappointed. The side pockets fit very well a 0.5L bottle or an umbrella. The inside pocket of the main compartment holds very well my Nexus 7 (with Poetic slim case) in landscape orientation. Usually in the main compartment I hold my glasses, a cap, a small pouch for accessories, keys, a pack of biscuits and there still is some more room. The front pocket holds my wallet, the work badge, some mints, a pen and a pocket Knife. In the back pocket I usually keep my earphones.

Pros:
Great build quality
Very comfortable to wear
Suitable for both men and women

Cons:
I wish it was just a bit bigger and with more organization pockets in the main compartment

5.0 out of 5 stars a bag for everything, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
great bag. lots of room. useful for carrying a small bottle of water or an umbrella as it has 2 side pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure shoulder bag, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
The good - I bought this for some piece of mind when I was doing some international travel. Great to keep all the necessary stuff in a safe travel bag. I've bought a few items from Pacsafe and they all seem to be well made with reasonable security features. Not too heavy to carry all day.

The less good - expensive, and there is a temptation to cram a lot of stuff into it. There are a couple of expandable pockets on either end which are too small for anything useful e.g. water bottle.

Some travellers think that these security bags make you a bigger target to thieves and certainly won't stop you getting mugged. Should make life more awkward for casual pickpockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me feel safer, 17 Feb. 2015
T. Schafer "TS" (Essex/ UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
After having my bag picked on Holiday I decided it was time to buy something that makes it a bit more difficult for thieves.
This bag works great for me. It is great quality, plenty of space (fits my phones, tablet, wallet, passport etc.) and is at times almost to large for what I need but I that is just personal preference. The quality is brilliant. I have now used it for a few months (I travel regularly about twice a month and it is my constant companion) and wouldn't want to miss it. I am thinking of buying the smaller version as well.

Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag