5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous
The water bottle/umbrella pockets on the side snap closed when not in use, but are a perfect size for a 500ml bottle ... the zip-pulls clip to a fastener which makes it much harder for pickpockets to get at the contents. The RFID blocking pocket stops anyone from being able to access your contactless creditcard details or the details from your chip enabled passport...
Published on 8 May 2013 by The Magician

3.0 out of 5 stars For an expensive item I was very disappointed that the paint wore off the zipper pull tab ...
For an expensive item I was very disappointed that the paint wore off the zipper pull tab during the holiday I bought it for. It doesn't look as good now.
Published 9 months ago by Mark T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 8 May 2013
The Magician (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
The strap is comfortable, the bag is a good size, and it takes an iPad comfortably.

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars A great travel companion, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
I travel a lot and having a handy bag that has everything you need for airline travel is a must. I even put all the things that I usually have in my pockets in the bag so that at security checks its all in one place. These bags are practical as well as extremely safe! There have been time when I have been stopped at security check point and asked to show the contents of my bag - however what they really concerned about is the wire mesh in the layers that make up the bag that prevent slashing - so if you buy one of these, make sure you keep the Pacsafe tags in the bag. It helps believe me..

4.0 out of 5 stars Not A Flat Bottom! 😱, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
Bought this on the 27th August for my holiday in October 2014. I've used it everyday and have found the interior of bag quite spacious. As it manages to hold a traditional note book, mobile phone, iPad Air, several pencil cases as well as a small make up case. It holds very comfortably a ladies grey rectangular Pacsafe RFID wallet and my reading spec case too. It still has room for either a rolled up and folded scrub top and or rain jacket. So please don't be deceived by the size. It's the 'tardis' of the bag world.

My only niggle is that it doesn't have a flat bottom as it's curved. So when you want it to sit properly, it is unable to as it slides to lay on its front or you have to lean it against something hence the four star score.

So I've now bought a Pacsafe Daypack 350 GII for my holiday instead, namely for even weight distribution as I find the pinches the skin a little or if I'm on a long walk, my shoulder gets tired and heavy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Security is provided by attaching these clips to a clip rendering it pretty well impossible to pickpocketing, 24 July 2015
Firstly a brief description of the bag.

The bag has two main compartments. At the front under a velcro secured flap is the area to store your cards and cash. The flap is merely a cover for the compartment which has two zips to open and close it .Security is provided by attaching these zips to a clip rendering it pretty well impossible to pickpocket. If a thief attempts to slash the bag there is a slash proof mesh in the material so that if the bag is slashed the contents will not fall out. In this compartment there are pockets to hold cards and cash etc and one of these has been designed to protect cards and passports from devices that might steal personal information from the chips embedded in them.

The second compartment is where you can store your other stuff . It opens from the top and is again protected by the zip/clip method and has ample space to take all the items mentioned below. On the back side of this compartment there is another zipped pocket . This does not appear to be as secure as the other pockets as the zip cannot be secured and I do not know if there is antislash mesh in this area.

On the sides of the bag are two pockets designed for a collapsible umbrella or water bottle .There is a popper at the top of these which means they can be folded flat against the side of the bag when not in use. This is the only area that I have some concerns about. It is clear that these pockets are not intended to take valuable items but they are handy pockets and it is tempting to put things like glasses in them. However as the tops cannot be closed objects in them could and in my case did ,fall out.

The bag is designed for over the shoulder use and the strap is fixed at one end and attached to a lockable swivel at the other. The strap is steel reinforced to prevent cutting and yet using the bag is comfortable.

So why buy this bag ? Well not wishing to be robbed I have used a Pacsafe waist bag for many years ; for credit cards,cash, driving licence etc it is great and after 10 years + of use still in good condition. However my requirements have changed, life has become more complex and in common with most people I have a lot more "stuff" that I like to carry with me. Any old bag could be used but I wanted one that would provide a secure environment for all of my "stuff" [spare glasses, smart phone, tablet, GPS device etc ] whilst at the same time protecting my cards and cash . So when looking for such a bag I looked at Pacsafe again and this bag offered the solution. In addition it looks so smart that on seeing it my wife suggested I get one for her !

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag, 17 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
For me this is the most perfect I have ever owned.

I do a lot of walking as a hobby and found this bag is spot on. If you are worried about carrying your two mobiles and an Ipad like I do, then fear not. It simply is not possible to steal from me!. The whole bag and straps are slash proof. The side clasps which hold the strap lock and unlock as required. The black colour makes this also my work bag as it looks smart and a fantastic bright yellow interior means I can see the contents within very easily. The zips are tamper proof as well making it very difficult for a thief to open them without your knowledge.

Overall, all my quick to hand stuff is in the back compartment, my ipad and a leather a5 folder in the main. Also the front compartment fits both mobiles and has a RFID pocket so my cards can not be read by a thief's RFID scanner. I sometimes carry an a4 folder in the main compartment but obviously with the zip open. But it fits!!

Strongly recommended to lighten load and carry your office around with you. Or perfect for traveling or everyday bag use as well.

Only negative is over loading the front compartment which invades the space in the main compartment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag. Very secure!, 13 April 2015
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
I love this bag. I bought it for a trip to India and I felt so secure. It was a good size for a guide book, sunscreen/bug repellant, scarf and other small items in the main compartment. The front compartment is great for holding/organising money/phone. The sides can also hold bottles of water less than 1.5 liters but 500ml-1L is probably ideal with the way it is designed (we held 1 liter bottles and it was totally fine). The sense of security that I felt with this bag was worth the cost many times over and it is just a really great size for day trips wondering around new places.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me feel safer, 17 Feb. 2015
T. Schafer "TS" (Essex/ UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
After having my bag picked on Holiday I decided it was time to buy something that makes it a bit more difficult for thieves.
This bag works great for me. It is great quality, plenty of space (fits my phones, tablet, wallet, passport etc.) and is at times almost to large for what I need but I that is just personal preference. The quality is brilliant. I have now used it for a few months (I travel regularly about twice a month and it is my constant companion) and wouldn't want to miss it. I am thinking of buying the smaller version as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good day to day bag, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
I got this bag so I could use it daily and I wasn't disappointed. The side pockets fit very well a 0.5L bottle or an umbrella. The inside pocket of the main compartment holds very well my Nexus 7 (with Poetic slim case) in landscape orientation. Usually in the main compartment I hold my glasses, a cap, a small pouch for accessories, keys, a pack of biscuits and there still is some more room. The front pocket holds my wallet, the work badge, some mints, a pen and a pocket Knife. In the back pocket I usually keep my earphones.

Pros:
Great build quality
Very comfortable to wear
Suitable for both men and women

Cons:
I wish it was just a bit bigger and with more organization pockets in the main compartment

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure shoulder bag, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
The good - I bought this for some piece of mind when I was doing some international travel. Great to keep all the necessary stuff in a safe travel bag. I've bought a few items from Pacsafe and they all seem to be well made with reasonable security features. Not too heavy to carry all day.

The less good - expensive, and there is a temptation to cram a lot of stuff into it. There are a couple of expandable pockets on either end which are too small for anything useful e.g. water bottle.

Some travellers think that these security bags make you a bigger target to thieves and certainly won't stop you getting mugged. Should make life more awkward for casual pickpockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pacsafe right this time., 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag 25 cm (Accessory)
At last I have a Pacsafe that fits my needs. I bought the 100 (and did a review) which, after a couple of weeks use, I found it to be far too small but this is just right. I use the bag every day and it carries my tablet, purse, glasses, music, water bottle, brolly etc etc and feels very safe for public transport travel. Great for plane travel - holds everything for the journey - very pleased with it.

Pacsafe Metrosafe 200 GII Shoulder Bag