5.0 out of 5 stars RECOMENDED FOR ANY MARVEL FAN
As soon as I opened this I knew it was for me and it was put straight on my passport it now completes a full set of Marvel travel accesories
Published 14 months ago by DOVORIA

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what's in the picture.
I bought this based on the picture. I was not delivered what is in the picture. Not even te packaging was the same! Different passport holder completely. The colour was not as bright as the picture, it was more dim and therefore looked a bit cheap or 'fake'. I ended up sending it back as it wasn't what I paid for.
Published 23 months ago by DBx

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what's in the picture., 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Marvel Comics Multi Character Passport Holder - Printed Comics Strip Design Comes Boxed (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars RECOMENDED FOR ANY MARVEL FAN, 2 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 July 2013
Daughter wanted something different instead of the usually (in her words) boring passport holder - she loves this one so a good purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cool, 18 Jan 2013
Bought this for my comic crazy hubby to match his luggage tag. He's very happy with it. Great purchase and service.

4.0 out of 5 stars passportastic, 7 Jan 2013
Like this a lot. would have been 5 stars but the logo on the front looks as if a bit is missing -it's not but it just looks that way

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 2 Oct 2014
I bought for my boyfriend which he loves. Good quality, well padded, even has 2 sim card holders inside (though I'm not sure if it is safe to use without risk of cards falling out)

Take care there is a metal marvel logo on the front which is not immediately obvious on the pictures, I would've preferred the wallet without it. Also I was rather disappointed that most of the decoration on the wallet had so much HULK on it and would've much preferred spiderman or otherwise... maybe I was just unlucky.

Ideal gift but took a star off for the above reasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 19 Jun 2014
This is definatley going to protect any passport, it's quite a thick cover but not too bigt to not go in your back pocket. The art work is really bright and vivid and looks how it does on the picture online. I would recommend for any marvel fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described., 30 May 2014
I purchased the item to compliment my grandson's luggage and tags, prior to a family holiday to Florida later this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 1 May 2014
Yes this is a proper marvel product with the marvel design on the box too. Very good artwork and the passport holder is exceptional, really good quality. Would well recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with purchase, 9 April 2014
I was very pleased with how quick this was delivered. I ordered it in the early hours of Friday morning and I had it by Saturday! As mentioned by other buyers the packaging is not the same as in the picture but it's still appropriate and appears to be genuine. The colours are nice and bright and it feels like a good quality item. Would recommend this to any Marvel fan.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›