5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I am VERY happy with my purchase, all of the lashes are lovely and neat and I love the way they look on me. Thank you!
Published on 24 Feb 2012 by laurenhunt45

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Published on 29 July 2012 by lesley

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 29 July 2012
This review is from: BOO112 - 10 Pairs of Natural & Regular Long False Eyelashes Eye Lashes by Boolavard (Misc.)
Have purchased a few falsies over the last few months in preparation for my wedding on 25th Aug. I thought these looked really good, not too over the top, natural looking. I tried them on yesterday, OMG awful to get on, they are very stiff and rigid, as soon as you try to apply them they seem very straight and not curved as other lashes have been, I use royal glue and even this wouldn't stick them down. I have tried three times with these and they are useless, each time I have been unable to get them to stick in the shape of my eye, they just wont bend very much to allow you to get them close enough to the lashes. A waste of money ! Don't recommend them at all, I would rather pay a little more and get well known lashes such as eyelure and know that they do what they are meant to !.....perhaps I just don't have enough patience to get these to work???? They are in the bin now !

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 11 Mar 2012
I bought these because like most girls I love my fake eyelashes! They were a brilliant price and the delivery was very fast.

Only thins is the postage was £3 so you then realise why they are so cheap!

They are very cheap to put on, they have a texture which is almost paper like, its very strange, but they look nice on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Postage way too high!!, 2 May 2013
The lashes themselves are brilliant and very good value for money. You need to manipulate them a little to soften them so they fit your eye shape but they can be used over and over again if you are careful. The postage however is ridiculously high and even if you order several items you get charged postage for each one even though they send it out in one package. Having said this I would still pay the postage because to buy this many eyelashes from the High Street would probably cost you more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 31 May 2012
These are really quite good quality eyelashes. It is a shame they do not come with eyelash glue but other than that great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, 18 Feb 2012
haven't put them on yet but they look fabulous, so light and feathery. Look very realistic and are incredibly light. i would give them a high rating but like i said i haven't put them on yet.

i WOULD recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 24 Jun 2013
Very good could not believe how good they look very real and a nice length look really nice when on not too long at all

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price for product!, 12 May 2013
Arrived quickly, lovely natural eyelashes. They are a bit stiff so take good glue and some experience but they look beautifully natural once on. I would highly recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars very fast delivery, good quality eye lashes, will recommend to friend next time., 11 May 2013
(8 more words required,what is that mean!I have no idea!)

4.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 17 April 2013
They are ok, the shape looks very natural. You have to be an expert to make sure you put them in place properly and they remain there as not matter how much glue we put, they come off easily. Not the best quality, may be?.