5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus VG-170 Digital Compact Camera
I was in the market for buying a camera so the 1st place I went to was Amazon.co.uk,after reading the reviews the camera that I decided
to buy was the Olympus VG-170.
It does every thing I want and more,I am still learning to use this camera to its full potential.
Published 21 months ago by Alex

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good camera
Camera come with wrong colour, ordered in white received in black!!! Look and feel very light and cheap, photos are just OK flash is too strong for shoots up to 4 feet, colours go wash-out. I will return the camera as is the wrong one.
Published 5 months ago by romolo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus VG-170 Digital Compact Camera, 19 July 2012
to buy was the Olympus VG-170.
The shopping experience at Amazon could't have been easier,the camera arrived within three days so you could say"one happy customer".

5.0 out of 5 stars Olimpus vg-170 Digital compact camera, 20 Aug 2012
Exelent choice for my wife compact and easy to use charging very easy makes battery life good many usable features

5.0 out of 5 stars My Olympus Camera, 24 Feb 2013
Mrs. J. E. Pritchard (London) - See all my reviews
I chose this because I have been using Olympus cameras for a number of years and have always found them very easy and straightforward to use. I enjoy photography, but like a simple and straightforward camera without having to bother with too much tricky technology. I have been very pleased with the quality of the prints from this camera and would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera...not brilliant instructions re transfer to PC, 4 Feb 2013
Great camera. Far to many functions for me but the basics are great. Transferring the pics and videos to the computer is not described in detail in the instructions and proved troublesome although I've cracked it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars camera, 7 Dec 2012
quality product
lots of diffrent effects including 3d
easy to use and softwareeasy to follow to
quality product
would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars a fab compact camera with loads of clever surprise features, 28 Feb 2013
Lightweight and perfect for my snaps and pictures. really easy to use and the 'magic' setting takes great fun shots. i have had other similar sized cameras before and this is by far the best and good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value., 9 Feb 2013
Just needed a cheap camera that took reasonable shots and this fits perfectly, takes good images and solid build quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Camera, 16 Jun 2013
Sofia Goula - See all my reviews
I only have the camera for a few days but so far it is very convenient and I love the photo quality! Definitely a very good deal for the money. Love the magic filters and the menu is super easy!

4.0 out of 5 stars A sensibly-priced, attractive, practical camera, 19 April 2012
This review is from: Olympus VG-170 Digital Compact Camera - White (14MP, 5x Wide Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD (Electronics)
I like the VG-170 a lot. In white, it looks like a work of a top designer. It makes me happy.
I'm sure an expert will find it too simple and unrefined. Not me. I'm a silly old duffer, and I use it in only the most straightforward way. So I miss out on many of its features. Maybe I'll learn some of them, one day.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent little camera, 22 Jan 2014
Camera does everything that I wanted and more. It was delivered on time and represented excellent value for money. The camera is small enough to easily fit into pockets. The menu is easy to navigate and it produces excellent images.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›