5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing !!!!
Published 9 months ago by Angela

2.0 out of 5 stars Neat & Light Frame But Poor Quality Shots
Published 14 months ago by Jan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing !!!!, 27 Oct 2013
I have a larger camera I use when I plan a photo taking session. I wanted something small enough to put in a pocket or small handbag so I have it handy - I don't like using my phone camera (which was my original idea) - very pleased with this. it takes good quality pictures & easy to use. Love the color & the small carry case is handy PLUS it came with a memory card! Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Offer, 14 Oct 2013
Bought this camera as a replacement and was not disappointed excellent purchase and excellent price panorama feature is amazing and very easy to use,as are all the many other features, would definitely recommend,

4.0 out of 5 stars A pretty good bundle deal for an ok camera, 18 Jun 2014
Mr Baz - See all my reviews
(#1 REVIEWER)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fujifilm FinePix Z110 Digital Camera Bundle - Purple (14MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD Screen with Case and Fujifilm 4GB SDHC Media Card (Electronics)
Length:: 4:05 Mins

I bought this for a friend who wanted a simple point and shoot, but liked the idea of saving hassle by getting a case and card with the camera.
The Z110 is a simple but quite nicely made attractive compact, the glossy finish is part metal which is a surprise at the price.

You have to charge the battery in camera, you do this with the supplied plug adapter and USB lead, though you can at least charge via normal USB from a power bank or laptop for example.

Easy of use, this is a simple point and shoot with the usual splattering of scene modes, a selfie front mirror, and very basic controls which is fine for a camera like this. Lens covers a respectable 28-140mm equivalent, and the images are not bad though as per most budget compacts the quoted megapixel number is rather optimistic. Still you can get some reasonable shots from the camera it does struggle a bit in harsh light esp the highlights. As long as you're not expecting to get massive wall prints you'll be fine. Autofocus was ok in good light a but struggled a bit in lower light I would suggest half pressing the shutter to confirm focus, rather than jabbing at it fully pressing.

Video quality wasn't bad at all a bit above average you can zoom in and have continuous focus, output is 720p so not full HD but sharp enough

You can tag images for upload social media sites like facebook, but you need the finepix software installed to do this.
I got about 200 odd shots per charge you can tweak the setting to save power, for holiday and travelling I'd pick up a spare.

The camera itself is nice, though fairly average in terms of image quality, but I think the bundle with the matching case and card makes this a good purchase for someone looking for a simple but attractive camera. It's a 3.5 out of 5 camera, with the bundle I'll give it 4/5 overall. If you tame your expectations relative to the price you will be quite pleased with this.

4.0 out of 5 stars fujifilm, 7 Dec 2013
Great camera for the price takes good photos but the sd card wouldn't work that came with it besides that no complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value for money, 28 Dec 2012
Tony (Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is an amazing camera for the money you pay and incredibly easy to get on with. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a budget priced compact camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality at the price, 20 Dec 2013
M. P. Sparkhall-brown "sb" (london) - See all my reviews
Very solid little camera with good picture quality and many features. Strongly recommended. Colour a personal choice but I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed, 1 Feb 2014
Takes good pictures, nice and small, came with card and case, which is nice.

Very happy with my new camera.

2.0 out of 5 stars Neat & Light Frame But Poor Quality Shots, 9 May 2013
I bought this camera to replace a tinky Canon Ixus compact, which had finally given up the ghost after many years of good service. The footprint & weight of this camera seemed to make it a good option, plus it was slightly higher spec'ed (14MP v 12MP, decent optical zoom etc). I just wanted something lightweight to slip in a bag, to take the odd impromptu shot on the move. Nothing fancy, really, but shots need to be decent........... and, on testing this camera on auto mode (which is what I would generally use - we ain't talking DSLR here), I found performance really disappointing. Auto focus was very slow & inaccurate - most shots were on the blurry or grainy side. And forget auto Macro mode - I could not get it to focus on the item in foreground. Zoom terrible - definition really poor. Colours appear crude & overly 'primary', which impacts on crispness & definition. Try photo'ing a daffodil in normal daylight - yikes !!! I've used umpteen compacts & this is the poorest performing I've tried - very surprised. Only 1 star for performance; the extra star is for size & weight, which might make it slightly appealing, if all you want is something tiny & a notch up from a smartphone. Not for me, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use compact little camera, 2 Mar 2013
I love this camera so easy to use and it arrived early this will get plenty of use and the pictures are sharp and clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds very good value bundle, 13 July 2014
Arrived quickly by courier, not opened box yet as it is a present, but bought on basis of very good reviews after looking at lots of others, so fingers crossed it's as good as they say!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›