5.0 out of 5 stars luvit still
I have had this s4500 for one day and am really impressed so far. I liked the reveiws i read and ordered one. I had to get it from Amazon France as AM UK don't send abroad, but no problem, as although it was more costly, there was no postage. The results so far are excellent. I am really impressed with the 30x zoo m. No loss of definition at all at full chat!
I will...
Published 21 months ago by Wilf Milton

3.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, but...
Have lost previous camera (same make, older model), with which I was very happy. Decided to go for same make, newer model. First impression is that camera is less solid than older model. Batteries provided were flat (not rechargeable ones), put new ones in and took about 10 test pictures. Extremely satisfied. Did not touch camera for 10 days. Trip out to the seaside...
Published on 16 Aug 2012 by Massimo MAGLIA

‹ Previous | 14 5 636 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, 23 Feb 2014
We are not really keen photographers but we felt our old camera was out of date and should be replaced.
We were a bit nervous because we are not good with complicated gadgets. No need to worry, my husband was using this like a pro in no time. I find it really easy to handle, it has a good grip, and I just love the colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fujifilm FinePix S4500 Digital Camera (14MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD Screen (Electronics)
Got this for Christmas, together with a tripod and case. The whole lot cost less than £140. The camera has all I need, up to and including full manual control of aperture and shutter speed, as well as all the modern face-finding, auto-focus, auto-exposure, bracketing bells-and-whistles. The pictures so far have been very good quality, even in very low or contrasting light. I can't comment on the video feature, as I haven't used it, but so far, this looks like an excellent product at a knock-down price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, suits a wanna be photographer budget-wise & looks amazing., 28 Nov 2013
Bought this on the strength of the many positive reviews, and am learning to take better photographs. An amazingly good, no corrrection - brilliant, camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Nov 2013
I knew that this was a good deal and i didnt think twice the camera arrived nex day so pretty fast in terms of delivery, the only if is that I thought that it had a memory card but it dosent come with one.

Aniways good seller great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 24 Nov 2013
I gave the camera full marks because of the appearance, the price and its performance and, not being into the finer points of photography I can't tell that it's not a full SLR. It's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent on all counts, 22 Nov 2013
Excellent service and delivery
I wanted a bridge camera with a view finder
Finding a camera with a viewfinder in either a compact or bridge is difficult as there are very few
This camera fulfils all of my criteria as an ardent amateur photographer.
The first digital camera we bought in 2000 was a Fujifilm!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Camera I have ever had!, 19 Nov 2013
I really love this camera, the zoom really allows me to get up close and personal with a lot of things.

I mainly use the camera for sports photography and with this I needed the extra zoom to get really up close to what I was shooting. The sports mode is great for capturing some pretty good shots and works great even at full zoom.

One thing that would have made this camera better would have been a manual zoom rather than the button zoom that is on the camera but I suppose for the price paid on this camera I can't complain

Overall I love the camera and think of it as one of the best investments I have made in a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Camera, 29 Oct 2013
I am not a photography expert, but got this camera to take some decent shots for our trip to Rome. Suffice to say it exceeded my expectation, easy to use, and if due care is taken the results are very good. would recommend this camera as value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BEGINNER CAMERA, 7 Oct 2013
THIS CAMERA IS GREAT FOR BEGINNERS WHO WOULD LIKE THEIR NEXT STEP TO BE A DSLR, IT HAS MANY GOOD OPTIONS WITHOUT CONFUSING THE USER.I LOVE IT HOWEVER JUST AFTER A FEW MONTHS OF USING IT I NOW FEEL AS THOUGH IT IS HOLDING ME BACK FROM BETTER SHOTS DUE TO IT TEACHING ME A LOT BUT NOT HAVING THE GREATEST OF CAPABILITIES COMPARED WITH OTHER DLSR'S.BUT OVERALL ITS A GREAT STURDY CAMERA WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED.ONE OTHER PROBLEM I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION IS THE FACT THE THE APERTURE CAN NOT BE CHANGED MORE THAN ONE OR TWO STOPS WHICH IS VERY DISAPPOINTING BUT HEY, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A CHEAP BRIDGE CAMERA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Camera, 29 Sep 2013
I would recommend this camera to anyone who wants a digital camera that is not hugely expensive. I have taken pictures with it with my husband using a much more expensive camera and most of my pictures have come out better. He wants to have one . Have had it a while, still learning.

‹ Previous | 14 5 636 | Next ›